From £24,000 a year
Full Job Description
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00/17:00
Monday - Friday
Salary: £24,000 per annum
365 People are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our well-established client, who due to continued expansion, are seeking to recruit a full-time Transport Planner/Coordinator. The company are looking for someone self sufficient and customer focused to help expand their Hinckley team.
Role and Responsibilities
· Planning of all customer and client deliveries and collections.
· Update the daily schedule.
· Maintain contact with permanent and temporary workers.
· Reporting of all and any vehicle defects along with scheduling of all vehicle maintenance
· Adhere to Health and Safety when on site, follow all company procedures and policies.
· Support the transport director in their daily duties and undertake any other reasonable task as required.
Previous experience in logistics
Excellent IT skills (office 365)
Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Benefits: TBC
· Holidays: 28 days including Bank Holidays
· Progression into management roles within the business
If you would like any further information, please apply with your CV or call 0116 497 9777 for more details and ask for Natalia.
365 People are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests