Hi. can i download raw data from my remote provider to a file to store for dvsa purposes any advise would

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
garveyz

Hi. can i download raw data from my remote provider to a file to store for dvsa purposes any advise would

Post by garveyz »

Hi. I used 2 different companies for my tacho downloads 1 remote (Scania) and the other we do ourselves using tacho master equipment if i wanted to cancel the remote down loads so everything is on 1 report and 1 company are there any issues i might come across also can i download raw data from my remote provider to a file to store for dvsa purposes any advise would be appreciated
Janisol

Re: Hi. can i download raw data from my remote provider to a file to store for dvsa purposes any advise would

Post by Janisol »

Nothing to stop you manually down loading both vehicles.
garveyz

Re: Hi. can i download raw data from my remote provider to a file to store for dvsa purposes any advise would

Post by garveyz »

Janisol wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:41 pm Nothing to stop you manually down loading both vehicles.
how would i stand with raw data could i store everything up to a date in a file then swap over to other software
Bluecorn

Post by Bluecorn »

For what it costs, why stop remote downloads ?

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”