New service to help fleet and driver management

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Snaphappychappy22

New service to help fleet and driver management

Post by Snaphappychappy22 »

Afternoon! I'm a TM / consultant / training developer (I wear a few hats!) and back in the first lock-down I developed a new service for operators. It's a more cost-effective way to get what you need without paying over the odds.

https://www.easyfleetr.com/ gives TMs and company owners bespoke products (policies, safe systems of working, risk assessments, audits, training, toolbox talks and more) for better fleet and driver management. Simply tell me what you need, I'll develop it and you'll ok it, with prices from just £9 + vat.

I make it work by providing a general (anonymous) version for everyone, meaning there may already be something available that fits the bill.

If there's something you need or you'd like one to one support (remotely or onsite) then send me a PM and I'll get back to you. If you're not sure, tell me what you're trying to deal with and I'll suggest a solution.
Providing bespoke products to TMs, operators and drivers, including documents to raise and maintain fleet and driver standards, toolbox talks and DCPC training, audit and assessment templates and much more besides!

easyfleetr.com

[email protected]
ImranPatni

Re: New service to help fleet and driver management

Post by ImranPatni »

Hi John

Just had a look at your site and products, Very impressive. a wide of range of products for the novice to the very experienced.

Well done hope it goes well for you.

Imran
Snaphappychappy22

Hi Imran,

Cheers! I'm trying to give TMs, trainers and auditors a simple way of accessing help while keeping prices low; it's been a labour of love so hopefully it will pay off! :lol:

Enjoy your weekend,

James
Providing bespoke products to TMs, operators and drivers, including documents to raise and maintain fleet and driver standards, toolbox talks and DCPC training, audit and assessment templates and much more besides!

easyfleetr.com

[email protected]
Snaphappychappy22

If anyone wants to try before you buy, send me a PM. Alternatively, enter 'FORUM50' at checkout for a whopping 50% off any product! :shock:

easyfleetr.com

[email protected]

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”