I’m looking for parking for 1 unit+trailer ideally in the following areas. Leigh, St. Helens, haycock, Widnes areas.

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
ianflamb

I’m looking for parking for 1 unit+trailer ideally in the following areas. Leigh, St. Helens, haycock, Widnes areas.

Post by ianflamb »

I’m looking for parking for 1 unit+trailer ideally in the following areas. Leigh, St. Helens, haycock, Widnes areas. Has anyone any space available or know of any worthy contacts? Much appreciated.
jamiebec

Re: I’m looking for parking for 1 unit+trailer ideally in the following areas. Leigh, St. Helens, haycock, Widnes areas.

Post by jamiebec »

Hi mate,
How long do you need it for? Permanent or short term and days or nights etc.
ianflamb

Re: I’m looking for parking for 1 unit+trailer ideally in the following areas. Leigh, St. Helens, haycock, Widnes areas.

Post by ianflamb »

jamiebec wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:36 pm Hi mate,
they would prefer somewhere permanent and is only for weekends mainly at the moment
jamiebec

Post by jamiebec »

ianflamb wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:37 pm
they would prefer somewhere permanent and is only for weekends mainly at the moment
OK mate direct message if you want, my yard is just past St Helens. Where the M62 and M57 meet
ianflamb

Post by ianflamb »

jamiebec wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm
OK mate direct message if you want, my yard is just past St Helens. Where the M62 and M57 meet
cheers mate, can you send me the postcode by direct message, access arrangements and how much per month please
jamiebec

Post by jamiebec »

ianflamb wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:39 pm
jamiebec wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm

cheers mate, can you send me the postcode by direct message, access arrangements and how much per month please
sending
Jay3674

Post by Jay3674 »

Do you still have space at your yard mate ? I need one to.

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”