Hi everyone, I would like to ask that anybody took the past papers (of course with rights answer) for the exam?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Grosual4

Hi everyone, I would like to ask that anybody took the past papers (of course with rights answer) for the exam?

Post by Grosual4 »

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask that anybody took the past papers ( of course with rights answer ) for the exam?
Sorry for the pointless question but I am thinking to take them.
Thanks
Donaldlz

Re: Hi everyone, I would like to ask that anybody took the past papers (of course with rights answer) for the exam?

Post by Donaldlz »

Go on to OCR. CILT. Skills and education group web pages get all past papers with questions and examiners report for case study answers.
Grosual4

Re: Hi everyone, I would like to ask that anybody took the past papers (of course with rights answer) for the exam?

Post by Grosual4 »

Donaldlz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm Go on to OCR. CILT. Skills and education group web pages get all past papers with questions and examiners report for case study answers.
I have all past paper and answers,I would like to know Can I take these to the exam coz if similar situation I will have I can find the answer in the past papers not in the case study book.
Sorry, if my question is pointless but I am so worry about June exam coz I failed in December 😥
Darrenda

Post by Darrenda »

Donaldlz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm Go on to OCR. CILT. Skills and education group web pages get all past papers with questions and examiners report for case study answers.
CILT do not publish past papers
Grosual4

Post by Grosual4 »

Darrenda wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:20 pm
Darrenda I have all past paper from the provider where I do my online course.
Donaldlz

Post by Donaldlz »

Yea u can take any paperwork in that’s in your folder. Call it study material
Michaeloo

Post by Michaeloo »

I have the recent city and guilds exam paper with examiner feedback if you want me to email it you?
Grosual4

Post by Grosual4 »

Michaeloo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:22 pm I have the recent city and guilds exam paper with examiner feedback if you want me to email it you?
Is it December exam paper 2021?
Michaeloo

Post by Michaeloo »

Grosual4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:23 pm
Michaeloo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:22 pm I have the recent city and guilds exam paper with examiner feedback if you want me to email it you?
Yes bud
Grosual4

Post by Grosual4 »

Michaeloo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:23 pm
Yes bud
This is so kind from you. I will send my email address in PM.
Thx
Michaeloo

Post by Michaeloo »

Grosual4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:24 pm
Michaeloo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:23 pm

Yes bud
This is so kind from you. I will send my email address in PM.
Thx
Sent 👍
johnerr

Post by johnerr »

I would be interested too I’ll pm you
jillerve

Post by jillerve »

I would be interested in these too please. I will message you.
Michaeloo

Post by Michaeloo »

jillerve wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:26 pm
Hi Jillerve, I can forward this on. Just let me know your email, I’ll send it across if you still want it 🙂
jillerve

Post by jillerve »

Michaeloo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:27 pm
jillerve wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:26 pm
Hi Jillerve, I can forward this on. Just let me know your email, I’ll send it across if you still want it 🙂
Thank you - will pm you 🙂
Michaeloo

Post by Michaeloo »

I would say to everyone I sent the paper too, this shows the shift of questions.
My knowledge of van workers comes from my work place, the course did only touch on vans a little bit.
So make sure you RTFQ (Read The Full Question). I personally used a highlighter to highlight the key words which helped.
Good luck to all of you, this is not a easy test and personally for me it was harder than my degree!
happyhippy101

Post by happyhippy101 »

Grosual4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:21 pm
Darrenda I have all past paper from the provider where I do my online course.
Do you still have these..?

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”