Hi folks.. I need to make simple written instructions for drivers to have in their folder that will be paired with

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
AndrewMc

Hi folks.. I need to make simple written instructions for drivers to have in their folder that will be paired with

Post by AndrewMc »

Hi folks.. I need to make simple written instructions for drivers to have in their folder that will be paired with the border force vehicle security checklist for vehicles that come back from Europe. Has anyone got anything like this as I can't find anything useful on the web. Thank you😊
Maresco

Re: Hi folks.. I need to make simple written instructions for drivers to have in their folder that will be paired with

Post by Maresco »

Isn't the BF Security Checklist self explanatory enough on it's own?
AndrewMc

Re: Hi folks.. I need to make simple written instructions for drivers to have in their folder that will be paired with

Post by AndrewMc »

Maresco wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:13 pm Isn't the BF Security Checklist self explanatory enough on it's own?
You'd think right. https://www.gov.uk/ want written instructions for drivers how to use the system as it will reduce the chance of prosecution. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... lty-scheme
Jackerry

Post by Jackerry »

The written instructions are simply instructions on how the use the locking system you have in place for your vehicle/trailer.
AndrewMc

Post by AndrewMc »

Jackerry wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:15 pm The written instructions are simply instructions on how the use the locking system you have in place for your vehicle/trailer.
Thanks.
AndrewMc

Post by AndrewMc »

It's ok all sorted now thanks

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”