Hi all Just a quick one I have done CPC exams back in April 2022 and I have received 2 certificates 1 for Case study

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Khizarro55

Hi all Just a quick one I have done CPC exams back in April 2022 and I have received 2 certificates 1 for Case study

Post by Khizarro55 »

Hi all, Just a quick one I have done CPC exams back in April 2022 and I have received 2 certificates 1 for Case study and other for Multiple and now when my company trying to nominate me for their TM, O licence office came back asking me for brownish colour full CPC certificate but I have never got it. My question is where I am gonna get it from and how if anyone know or help me with ? TA
Ionitech

Re: Hi all Just a quick one I have done CPC exams back in April 2022 and I have received 2 certificates 1 for Case study

Post by Ionitech »

You should have had your certificate by now if you passed in April, get in touch with whoever you did your TMCPC course with
Khizarro55

Re: Hi all Just a quick one I have done CPC exams back in April 2022 and I have received 2 certificates 1 for Case study

Post by Khizarro55 »

Ionitech wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:35 pm You should have had your certificate by now if you passed in April, get in touch with whoever you did your TMCPC course with
Thanks.. that is the problem I didn't go to any place for my CPC course I knew someone who has done it already so I learnt from him
Dawnette

Post by Dawnette »

Ionitech wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:35 pm You should have had your certificate by now if you passed in April, get in touch with whoever you did your TMCPC course with
you need to go to the exam board you sat your exams with.
Khizarro55

Post by Khizarro55 »

Dawnette wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:35 pm
thank you very much I will go and check with them now
Ionitech

Post by Ionitech »

that's what I meant, not very clear 😁
Khizarro55

Post by Khizarro55 »

Ionitech wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:37 pm
that's what I meant, not very clear 😁
Thanks everyone it is now sorted it was sitting in my exam centre and they never sent it 👍🏻
Karlinyx

Post by Karlinyx »

Take to the trading centre that you used and ask them where it is
Admin5

Post by Admin5 »

Contact the exam board. Here's what they look like:
viewtopic.php?t=11246
Trevonity

Post by Trevonity »

I had exactly the same thing happen to me. They said it was to do with my place of birth not mentioned on the exam papers. As it happened I’d filled all the forms in correctly & the people I took the exam with took a photocopy of everything. Anyway the ocr exam board quickly sorted my certificate after bringing that to there attention.
Khizarro55

Post by Khizarro55 »

Trevonity wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:40 pm I had exactly the same thing happen to me. They said it was to do with my place of birth not mentioned on the exam papers. As it happened I’d filled all the forms in correctly & the people I took the exam with took a photocopy of everything. Anyway the ocr exam board quickly sorted my certificate after bringing that to there attention.
yeah apparently the o licence office did mention about my place of birth 🙄 but IDK what is happening as my exams centre has taken copies of both certificates so I am assuming they will sort it out soon
Trevonity

Post by Trevonity »

Khizarro55 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:40 pm
Trevonity wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:40 pm I had exactly the same thing happen to me. They said it was to do with my place of birth not mentioned on the exam papers. As it happened I’d filled all the forms in correctly & the people I took the exam with took a photocopy of everything. Anyway the ocr exam board quickly sorted my certificate after bringing that to there attention.
yeah apparently the o licence office did mention about my place of birth 🙄 but IDK what is happening as my exams centre has taken copies of both certificates so I am assuming they will sort it out soon
I think it happens quite regularly. I applied for my o license with those certificates as I’d never seen a cpc certificate before….. You’d never know. But that took a week or so to have in the post & the tc office were fine in waiting under those circumstances
Khizarro55

Post by Khizarro55 »

Trevonity wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:41 pm
Khizarro55 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:40 pm
I think it happens quite regularly. I applied for my o license with those certificates as I’d never seen a cpc certificate before….. You’d never know. But that took a week or so to have in the post & the tc office were fine in waiting under those circumstances
Much appreciated I will let them know tomorrow 😌

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”