Hello everyone. Just wondering, maybe you have business with company called CONNECT FREIGHT GLOBAL LTD CX number

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
GEdimacqu

Hello everyone. Just wondering, maybe you have business with company called CONNECT FREIGHT GLOBAL LTD CX number

Post by GEdimacqu »

Hello everyone.
Just wondering, maybe you have business with company called
CONNECT FREIGHT GLOBAL LTD
CX number 234612
They have gone from CX with no payments been made, not answering to email or phone call.
I'm would very appreciated if you have any advice for me, what I can do in this situation.
Alexango

Re: Hello everyone. Just wondering, maybe you have business with company called CONNECT FREIGHT GLOBAL LTD CX number

Post by Alexango »

Called them court via small claims court, but stop thinking that you will get your money, just carry on with your life/business .
If you get anything back then it will be a nice suprise, if not, you were not expecting anyway.
Small claims court is online, very easy process.
GEdimacqu

Re: Hello everyone. Just wondering, maybe you have business with company called CONNECT FREIGHT GLOBAL LTD CX number

Post by GEdimacqu »

Alexango wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:26 pm Called them court via small claims court, but stop thinking that you will get your money, just carry on with your life/business .
If you get anything back then it will be a nice suprise, if not, you were not expecting anyway.
is it through https://www.gov.uk/ or there is any other companies like debt collectors?
Alexango

Post by Alexango »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:27 pm
Alexango wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:26 pm Called them court via small claims court, but stop thinking that you will get your money, just carry on with your life/business .
is it through https://www.gov.uk/ or there is any other companies like debt collectors?
https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money I haven't tried debt collectors
Glorrize

Post by Glorrize »

That was all that ups work into Stanstead
GEdimacqu

Post by GEdimacqu »

Glorrize wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:30 pm That was all that ups work into Stanstead
yep ups to ups before Christmas
Glorrize

Post by Glorrize »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:31 pm
Glorrize wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:30 pm That was all that ups work into Stanstead
yep ups to ups before Christmas
they have had me for £200
Pauitum23

Post by Pauitum23 »

Get in touch with a debt collection company they chase it and works everytime tbh
Morrison

Post by Morrison »

There’s all the administration on the group
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 349 times
Gabnner

Post by Gabnner »

Morrison wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:35 pm There’s all the administration on the group
that seems legit. For a spam email lol
Morrison

Post by Morrison »

Gabnner wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:36 pm
Morrison wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:35 pm There’s all the administration on the group
that seems legit. For a spam email lol
they where the ones off the WhatsApp for the job
Veanhus

Post by Veanhus »

Call CX , they must help because you pay for platform!
GEdimacqu

Post by GEdimacqu »

Veanhus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:40 pm Call CX , they must help because you pay for platform!
CX don't give a f##k about companies which gone with no payments
Veanhus

Post by Veanhus »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:40 pm
Veanhus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:40 pm Call CX , they must help because you pay for platform!
CX don't give a f##k about companies which gone with no payments
that is probably the problem! CX does not care about drivers!
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

cx just kicks them off then that’s it if they change name and come back cx wins with another membership
GEdimacqu

Post by GEdimacqu »

Mikeso80 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:41 pm
cx just kicks them off then that’s it if they change name and come back cx wins with another membership
that's true!!
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:42 pm
that's true!!
it’s gonna be interesting to see how much they have done us all for
GEdimacqu

Post by GEdimacqu »

Mikeso80 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:42 pm

that's true!!
I'm pretty sure a lot, because before Christmas they was posting a lot jobs in London area
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:43 pm

that's true!!
I'm pretty sure a lot, because before Christmas they was posting a lot jobs in London area
your we did a Gatwick and a west side both to Stanstead I’m not sure how many on that ups WhatsApp was on for them
GEdimacqu

Post by GEdimacqu »

Mikeso80 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:43 pm

your we did a Gatwick and a west side both to Stanstead I’m not sure how many on that ups WhatsApp was on for them
yes mate, same. we did from Feltham to Stansted, i though straight away it's something doggy, when started calling through WhatsApp with middle east accent from abroad numbers
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

GEdimacqu wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:44 pm

yes mate, same. we did from Feltham to Stansted, i though straight away it's something doggy, when started calling through WhatsApp with middle east accent from abroad numbers
they was from India it was +91 but thought might just be the ups lot
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

Might be a long shot
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (29.35 KiB) Viewed 325 times
Veanhus

Post by Veanhus »

Mikeso80 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:45 pm

Might be a long shot
crooks !
Tasharm

Post by Tasharm »

cx tell you to leave feedback of none payment. They don't really help with payment. If so many complain, they think about taking them off the cx system. For the amount it costs they should vet them before allowing companies to advertise jobs.
Chaudio

Post by Chaudio »

I think to make CX think about drivers everyone who is not paid start a money claim and make CX a party to that too
Zenginet

Post by Zenginet »

Courier exchange sh*t company at 🇬🇧
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

Zenginet wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:51 pm Courier exchange sh*t company at 🇬🇧
it’s not the exchange it’s more the people that just want quick cash and run
Kamilect

Post by Kamilect »

Impeccable is another who are filling virulently liquidation on the 2nd February 2023 it only takes 10 % or 10 people to disagree with the liquidation, I'm going to be 1 of the 10 when they employed so many subcontractors knowing this is the route they are going to take and been paid for all the work we have done I hope that more off you are on here and look to do the same.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”