Hi guys I’m new here. what’s required of the owner operator? rates? Any help to give me an insight would be greatly

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Willynnes

Hi guys I’m new here. what’s required of the owner operator? rates? Any help to give me an insight would be greatly

Post by Willynnes »

Hi guys I’m new here.
I’m wondering if there are a couple of owner operator subbies out there that could private message me and fill me in a bit about container subbying.
- what’s required of the owner operator
- rates?
- quantity and quality of work given
I’m based near Stafford/Telford.
Any help to give me an insight would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Arlante

Re: Hi guys I’m new here. what’s required of the owner operator? rates? Any help to give me an insight would be greatly

Post by Arlante »

Answer is avoid try something else.
Jimnado

Re: Hi guys I’m new here. what’s required of the owner operator? rates? Any help to give me an insight would be greatly

Post by Jimnado »

Good luck mate
Even lads established with firms are being stood down left right and centre
Morganet

Post by Morganet »

Give Maritime a ring got a depot in Telford
Miculand

Post by Miculand »

A lot of the bigger firms are putting subbies off at the moment with imports very low ships arriving with hardly anything on them
The work in general poor hard to make living
Jamenter

Post by Jamenter »

Im from Overseas, but even in the Rotterdam Ports its quiet as hell, its scary actually.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”