Daft question I think. I am currently in the process of changing the operating centre. Spoke with the public notice

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
BornPK4

Daft question I think. I am currently in the process of changing the operating centre. Spoke with the public notice

Post by BornPK4 »

Daft question I think. I am currently in the process of changing the operating centre.
Spoke with the public notice newspaper after sending them the gv81 form and they said thag I would have to advertise on the old operating centre area as well? Is that true? Tough that I would only need to advertise where the new operating centre will be.
Thewebix

Re: Daft question I think. I am currently in the process of changing the operating centre. Spoke with the public notice

Post by Thewebix »

Yes. Only in the new operating centre area 👍🏻
Dannyox

Re: Daft question I think. I am currently in the process of changing the operating centre. Spoke with the public notice

Post by Dannyox »

Do it online through the portal. Done instantly 🤷‍♂️
Admin5

Post by Admin5 »

No, that's incorrect. You only need to advertise your new operating centre in the local newspaper of that area. Nothing about the old operating centre needs to be advertised. Use this template:
viewtopic.php?t=11344
Camerocy

Post by Camerocy »

You need to advertise only in the area where will be your operating centre. Needs to be a suitable operating centre. And the main scope of advertising is to make sure are not any problems in that area

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”