Well I started this venture about 6 months ago, and today I passed my class C+E I’m absolutely buzzing. From car to

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
StepNot

Well I started this venture about 6 months ago, and today I passed my class C+E I’m absolutely buzzing. From car to

Post by StepNot »

Well I started this venture about 6 months ago, and today I passed my class C+E I’m absolutely buzzing. From car to class 1 and this forum has been great for tips and advice. To all who are currently training good luck, take your time and mirrors mirrors mirrors 👍🥳🚛
DuQuess

Re: Well I started this venture about 6 months ago, and today I passed my class C+E I’m absolutely buzzing. From car to

Post by DuQuess »

Congratulations mate well done, got mine 21st Feb 🤞
StepNot

Re: Well I started this venture about 6 months ago, and today I passed my class C+E I’m absolutely buzzing. From car to

Post by StepNot »

DuQuess wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:59 pm Congratulations mate well done, got mine 21st Feb 🤞
good luck to you buddy
AllenMc

Post by AllenMc »

That's awesome! Congratulations!
PritChell

Post by PritChell »

Congratulations buddy. Always here to help.
Andreup

Post by Andreup »

Best of luck and keep the shiny side up
Smilind

Post by Smilind »

Congratulations
Just don’t tell the grumpy ones you went straight from a car lol
Childefe

Post by Childefe »

I've just start got my medical Saturday
Darkero

Post by Darkero »

Well done, hope you enjoy your driving.,
Owenzy70

Post by Owenzy70 »

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈
I did car to class 1 passed in 2nd attempt last week
Jamaliz

Post by Jamaliz »

Well done my bro the sky is the limit👊🏽💪🏽
Kinggen

Post by Kinggen »

Congratulations now for the hard bit teaching your self to really drive it lol 😝
Lennova

Post by Lennova »

Well done mate, hopefully I won't be far behind you
Andinfo

Post by Andinfo »

Well Done, I did same 21/12 and pass3d 1st time. nearly done 4 weeks out in my own Artic. What area & What will you be driving ??
Trixield

Post by Trixield »

Congratulations now the true learning begins, take your time no matter what and never be afraid to ask for help, see you on the road sometime
Shaunel

Post by Shaunel »

Well done pal welcome to the club 🎉👏
MylesKin

Post by MylesKin »

Congrats I start course on Monday🤞
Miculand

Post by Miculand »

Great achievement.
It's not easy nowadays
Annturqu30

Post by Annturqu30 »

Well done matey, I passed my CE last Friday. What a feeling, now for the hard part, getting someone to give you a chance to gain experience 😃🤞
StepNot

Post by StepNot »

Annturqu30 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm Well done matey, I passed my CE last Friday. What a feeling, now for the hard part, getting someone to give you a chance to gain experience 😃🤞
totally, I’ve applied to about 5 jobs today, so see what happens. Good luck with your new job
Annturqu30

Post by Annturqu30 »

StepNot wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm
Annturqu30 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm Well done matey, I passed my CE last Friday. What a feeling, now for the hard part, getting someone to give you a chance to gain experience 😃🤞
totally, I’ve applied to about 5 jobs today, so see what happens. Good luck with your new job
thanks mate same to you 👍
Darress

Post by Darress »

Well done pal passed mine last week Happy trucking
StepNot

Post by StepNot »

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”