Hi guys, I’m struggling to get my first job as a class 1 newly qualified in Hertfordshire area, I’m flexible and I’m

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
PPatrickee

Hi guys, I’m struggling to get my first job as a class 1 newly qualified in Hertfordshire area, I’m flexible and I’m

Post by PPatrickee »

Hi guys,
I’m struggling to get my first job as a class 1 newly qualified in Hertfordshire area, I’m flexible and I’m don’t mind driving some extra miles to get to work, please let me know if there is any company/agency around who’s willing to take a new driver,
Cheers.
Lukemple

Re: Hi guys, I’m struggling to get my first job as a class 1 newly qualified in Hertfordshire area, I’m flexible and I’m

Post by Lukemple »

Agency's pal unfortunately you may have to shovel the crap first
Nickzin

Re: Hi guys, I’m struggling to get my first job as a class 1 newly qualified in Hertfordshire area, I’m flexible and I’m

Post by Nickzin »

give a call to sure call, they used to take new passes before I don't know now, PCL at Hatfield, have a look at preempts and get in contact with a local branch near you.
Thrussfa

Post by Thrussfa »

Nickzin wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:59 am give a call to sure call, they used to take new passes before I don't know now, PCL at Hatfield, have a look at preempts and get in contact with a local branch near you.
Arla/Xpo Hatfield if u wanna kill yourself good for experience though
Nickzin

Post by Nickzin »

Thrussfa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:00 pm
Nickzin wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:59 am give a call to sure call, they used to take new passes before I don't know now, PCL at Hatfield, have a look at preempts and get in contact with a local branch near you.
🤣🤣🤣 i have only done trunking for them on the past, nothing else, but he is a new pass, shit work is better them no work.
Thrussfa

Post by Thrussfa »

Nickzin wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:00 pm
Thrussfa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:00 pm
🤣🤣🤣 i have only done trunking for them on the past, nothing else, but he is a new pass, shit work is better them no work.
they take new drivers so it's something to start from and gain experience
Leemati

Post by Leemati »

You got no chance at start of the year, experienced drivers like myself struggling to get work they won't take on new passes atm
Dalysion

Post by Dalysion »

Allied bakeries Cartwright road pin industrial estate Stevenage are after drivers
Silvesto

Post by Silvesto »

I work at xpo hatfield, have a look there m8 they have a sign up saying recruiting class 1 & 2 drivers
Dinsion

Post by Dinsion »

Indeed there's a lots of jobs there 👍🏽good luck
Adamspa

Post by Adamspa »

I was in the same position.. I passed in December... Keep ringing and apply for everything class2 as well.. I found a lot want experience 😏I managed to get in with a local firm to me and was shunting last week..keep at it something will come up.. Look at Avonmouth area lots of warehouses down that way.. Good luck 🤞🤞
PPatrickee

Post by PPatrickee »

Adamspa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:30 pm I was in the same position.. I passed in December... Keep ringing and apply for everything class2 as well.. I found a lot want experience 😏I managed to get in with a local firm to me and was shunting last week..keep at it something will come up.. Look at Avonmouth area lots of warehouses down that way.. Good luck 🤞🤞
thanks for that
Adamspa

Post by Adamspa »

PPatrickee wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:32 pm
Adamspa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:30 pm I was in the same position.. I passed in December... Keep ringing and apply for everything class2 as well.. I found a lot want experience 😏I managed to get in with a local firm to me and was shunting last week..keep at it something will come up.. Look at Avonmouth area lots of warehouses down that way.. Good luck 🤞🤞
thanks for that
South Wales Recruitment
DavenUn

Post by DavenUn »

Same here! Passed 3 weeks ago. Can't find any work. Scottish borders

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”