Afternoon all, Before sending off your D2 and D4 with your license, do you need send your passport as well?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Hartaxis

Afternoon all, Before sending off your D2 and D4 with your license, do you need send your passport as well?

Post by Hartaxis »

PPatrickee

Re: Afternoon all, Before sending off your D2 and D4 with your license, do you need send your passport as well?

Post by PPatrickee »

Am not 100% but I am sure you just put your passport number on the form and no need to send passport I done mine 5 years ago so not 100 %
Kohlersi

Re: Afternoon all, Before sending off your D2 and D4 with your license, do you need send your passport as well?

Post by Kohlersi »

I didn’t have to 1 year ago I just had to write down my passport number and then they check it on their online system
Tombbin

Post by Tombbin »

I only sent my license off as didn't need to send passport. There are some useful YouTube videos out there which can explain how to fill out and what to send off etc. 👍
Samathic

Post by Samathic »

No I just sent of the medical the d4 and my licence. Had it back within 5 days
Jimondexx

Post by Jimondexx »

Don’t need to send your passport

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”