Hi today I should be have exam for class 1. This company what I learn drive call me my exam is cancelled because

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
PioMox

Hi today I should be have exam for class 1. This company what I learn drive call me my exam is cancelled because

Post by PioMox »

Hi today I should be have exam for class 1.
This company what I learn drive call me my exam is cancelled because examinator is sick.
PioMox

Re: Hi today I should be have exam for class 1. This company what I learn drive call me my exam is cancelled because

Post by PioMox »

Richster wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:42 pmIt happens
yes I agree with you
Only last night I was little stress and problem with sleep.
Barneex85

Re: Hi today I should be have exam for class 1. This company what I learn drive call me my exam is cancelled because

Post by Barneex85 »

Just get the school to re-book
Mikeque

Post by Mikeque »

Mine got cancelled on the day cause of storm Eunice. Had to wait a week for the reverse & coupling then had to wait just over another week for the drive, plus I had 2 different instructors. I too was stressed but look at it as a blessing giving you time to settle the nerves.
Paocella33

Post by Paocella33 »

How unfortunate, but remember that is the reason you didn’t fail. The gods will let you out when it’s safe to do so. Good luck 😇😇
Andrewsy

Post by Andrewsy »

Don’t worry, Fridays isn’t good day for pass anyway. Much busier than usual.
PioMox

Post by PioMox »

I only little worrying
Because my rivers certificate finish this month.
Aguiaret

Post by Aguiaret »

Thanks for that information
Vilyarc

Post by Vilyarc »

For 38 years I have wandered aimlessly across this planet, lost living a life without purpose, eagerly awaiting the moment when my destiny will be fulfilled and my true purpose be revealed to me.
Well now, my lifelong search is over because I have found my purpose. To have this information shared with me.
Thank you, I can now rest peacefully as the next chapter of this legacy unfolds and somebody else becomes the chosen one
Alanaddo

Post by Alanaddo »

My test got cancelled because the gearbox got stuck on the test day while I was driving
MickeyZE

Post by MickeyZE »

Ppl with students questions about things they should know should get there own site as they usually know more about life than the older generation sorry if I offended any novice who knows everything about going forward and nothing else.
Jamnest

Post by Jamnest »

Best days to do tests are mid week.
Richster

Post by Richster »

Jamnest wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:51 pm Best days to do tests are mid week.
makes no difference.
Chavddo

Post by Chavddo »

Examiner not examinator mate

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”