What’s the average price to go from car license to class 2 or go straight to class 1 had loads of different quotes

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Harriesy

Re: What’s the average price to go from car license to class 2 or go straight to class 1 had loads of different quotes

Post by Harriesy »

Hgv skillsbootcamp government funded training. Google it buddy 👍🏽👍🏽 for everyone not just the rock n roll crew.
Drewinfo

Re: What’s the average price to go from car license to class 2 or go straight to class 1 had loads of different quotes

Post by Drewinfo »

Harriesy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:55 pm Hgv skillsbootcamp government funded training. Google it buddy 👍🏽👍🏽 for everyone not just the rock n roll crew.
I tried this but you have to be unemployed and on benefits
Harriesy

Post by Harriesy »

Drewinfo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:55 pm
Harriesy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:55 pm Hgv skillsbootcamp government funded training. Google it buddy 👍🏽👍🏽 for everyone not just the rock n roll crew.
no you don't.
Drewinfo

Post by Drewinfo »

Harriesy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:56 pm
no you don't.
That’s what they said to me when I spoke to them about it because I’m in full time employment they wasn’t able to help me and my best bet was to go to a company that is willing to pay for it or I’d have to pay for it myself
Harriesy

Post by Harriesy »

Drewinfo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:56 pm

no you don't.
That’s what they said to me when I spoke to them about it because I’m in full time employment they wasn’t able to help me and my best bet was to go to a company that is willing to pay for it or I’d have to pay for it myself
I'm funded and I've never been unemployed in my life
Drewinfo

Post by Drewinfo »

Harriesy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:58 pm

no you don't.
how did you go about doing it?
Harriesy

Post by Harriesy »

Drewinfo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:59 pm

google "HGV Skills Bootcamp" government website listing all available places. 100% free to EVERYONE with a car licence
Drewinfo

Post by Drewinfo »

Harriesy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:59 pm
Drewinfo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:59 pm

google "HGV Skills Bootcamp" government website listing all available places. 100% free to EVERYONE with a car licence
Even though on the website it doesn’t specify this
Jesussy25

Post by Jesussy25 »

Lancaster, Lancashire £1,472. 19.5 hours test included

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”