Question guys: What do you pay for a ETM person? TIA

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Gisbour

Post by Gisbour »

Davibe08

Re: Question guys: What do you pay for a ETM person? TIA

Post by Davibe08 »

It depends on many things, such as the operators OCRS score, prior history, nature of their operation, how easy they are for the ETM to work with etc.
The standard fee was £350 per month for the first vehicle and £100 for every additional vehicle, although I think a lot of ETMs have increased their fee to £450 per month assuming the operator doesn’t have a chequeen history.
Peteener

Post by Peteener »

Davibe08 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm It depends on many things, such as the operators OCRS score, prior history, nature of their operation, how easy they are for the ETM to work with etc.
The standard fee was £350 per month for the first vehicle and £100 for every additional vehicle, although I think a lot of ETMs have increased their fee to £450 per month assuming the operator doesn’t have a chequeen history.
Though there isn't a norm, £450 has been looked on as the absolute minimum to do the job properly for at least 18 mo months.
Jamevio

Post by Jamevio »

Davibe08 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm It depends on many things, such as the operators OCRS score, prior history, nature of their operation, how easy they are for the ETM to work with etc.
I agree 👍. As a new pass on TM, I changed 450 to company I am working for.
BunkPlus

Post by BunkPlus »

Depends on lots of things amount of vehicles and how compliant you already are
BunkPlus

Post by BunkPlus »

£350 a month long gone only fools and crap ETMs work for that amount

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”