Hi All I got my class C, Cpc and driver card. I wanna be owner operator driver. I searched on google but still need

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Raserfu63

Hi All I got my class C, Cpc and driver card. I wanna be owner operator driver. I searched on google but still need

Post by Raserfu63 »

Hi All
I got my class C, Cpc and driver card. I wanna be owner operator driver. I searched on google but still need help. Do it have to have cpc manager, how to do add on local newspaper etc. Can i get the help step by step to how to become owner operator, thanks
Paweller

Re: Hi All I got my class C, Cpc and driver card. I wanna be owner operator driver. I searched on google but still need

Post by Paweller »

You need to start with finding operational centre (place where your vehicles will be parked when not in use) and if you currently do not hold TM CPC you need to find someone qualified in your traffic area who will act as transport manager, depends from planned fleet you also need to find maintenance company which will agree to maintain your fleet and do planned inspections. Once you got them in place you can place ad in local newspapers and submit application for O license... You need to show in your application that you do have financial standing to backup your business which is approx 8k per 1st vehicle and roughly half of that for any additional vehicle. Bear in mind ad in newspaper must be placed not earlier than 21 days than you submit application for your O license...
Raserfu63

Re: Hi All I got my class C, Cpc and driver card. I wanna be owner operator driver. I searched on google but still need

Post by Raserfu63 »

Paweller wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:33 pm You need to start with finding operational centre (place where your vehicles will be parked when not in use) and if you currently do not hold TM CPC you need to find someone qualified in your traffic area who will act as transport manager, depends from planned fleet you also need to find maintenance company which will agree to maintain your fleet and do planned inspections. Once you got them in place you can place ad in local newspapers and submit application for O license... You need to show in your application that you do have financial standing to backup your business which is approx 8k per 1st vehicle and roughly half of that for any additional vehicle. Bear in mind ad in newspaper must be placed not earlier than 21 days than you submit application for your O license...
Is there any temptation for the add ? Or is it just like regular add. How can I find TM CPC thank you
Stevento

Post by Stevento »

Raserfu63 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:33 pm
Paweller wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:33 pm You need to start with finding operational centre (place where your vehicles will be parked when not in use) and if you currently do not hold TM CPC you need to find someone qualified in your traffic area who will act as transport manager, depends from planned fleet you also need to find maintenance company which will agree to maintain your fleet and do planned inspections. Once you got them in place you can place ad in local newspapers and submit application for O license... You need to show in your application that you do have financial standing to backup your business which is approx 8k per 1st vehicle and roughly half of that for any additional vehicle. Bear in mind ad in newspaper must be placed not earlier than 21 days than you submit application for your O license...
Is there any temptation for the add ? Or is it just like regular add. How can I find TM CPC thank you
where do you based?
Raserfu63

Post by Raserfu63 »

Stevento wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:34 pm
where do you based?
Enfield, London
Paweller

Post by Paweller »

look in the link admin just posted it is all there mate
Woronin

Post by Woronin »

I can explain the whole process. Let me know on priv if you still need help.
Woronin

Post by Woronin »

I can help with the whole process. Let me know if you still need help.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”