Llane Logistics offering the big rates today on HX, HX is never worth paying for, full of jokers. Nice £1.40 a mile

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Mariano82

Llane Logistics offering the big rates today on HX, HX is never worth paying for, full of jokers. Nice £1.40 a mile

Post by Mariano82 »

Llane Logistics offering the big rates today on HX 🤦🏻‍♂️
HX is never worth paying for, full of jokers.
Nice £1.40 a mile load if anyone interested.
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (44.84 KiB) Viewed 603 times
Tonyie

Re: Llane Logistics offering the big rates today on HX, HX is never worth paying for, full of jokers. Nice £1.40 a mile

Post by Tonyie »

7.5t rates but want a artic.
Brookinn

Re: Llane Logistics offering the big rates today on HX, HX is never worth paying for, full of jokers. Nice £1.40 a mile

Post by Brookinn »

Biggest load of sh*t there service signed up wish I never fools work for nothing
Clampro

Post by Clampro »

Brookinn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:35 pm Biggest load of sh*t there service signed up wish I never fools work for nothing
totally agree mate. I don’t know why people do it
Sweenfie

Post by Sweenfie »

They have had a back load rate offered.
Its not their fault someone has an empty trailer going that way and can do it cheap.
At least they have bothered to put it on the system incase you can beat it.
If its not for you keep looking.
We have been on the exchange for years and find it works really well for us.
Only problem at the minute is the amount of companies going bust.
Dougieon

Post by Dougieon »

Sweenfie wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:38 pm They have had a back load rate offered.
Its not their fault someone has an empty trailer going that way and can do it cheap.
how can it be a BL?...if you need to unload after 5pm, tomorrow?..:)))
Just hope the company who took it...go down very fast.
Sweenfie

Post by Sweenfie »

Dougieon wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:38 pm
Sweenfie wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:38 pm They have had a back load rate offered.
how can it be a BL?...if you need to unload after 5pm, tomorrow?..:)))
Just hope the company who took it...go down very fast.
because they would be heading that way anyway empty.
It happens.
LeeHope

Post by LeeHope »

If you want something cheap go and buy a budgy. Do you get cheap diesel no there is no such thing has a back load rate it is a rate from a to b, cx and hx is a race to the bottom
Sweenfie

Post by Sweenfie »

LeeHope wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:41 pm
If you want something cheap go and buy a budgy. Do you get cheap diesel no there is no such thing has a back load rate it is a rate from a to b, cx and hx is a race to the bottom
not really.
We always quote B to B.
Mainly get what we want and have lots of customers that pay us over the cheapest quote as they know and trust us.
But now and again we let them know we are heading back empty and do they have anything going that way. In that situation we come down in price to help everyone.
Back load absolutely has a place in the industry.
The problem comes went forward freight teams expect it every time.
We don't work with them.
KenGato

Post by KenGato »

Kehayout wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:44 pm I can take for free !!!!
You are too expensive
Nevaller

Post by Nevaller »

Wouldn’t get that rate on an artic 😂
Mariano82

Post by Mariano82 »

Nevaller wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:47 pm Wouldn’t get that rate on an artic 😂
it was an artic rate, curtainsider! Never worth doing!
Nevaller

Post by Nevaller »

Mariano82 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:47 pm
Nevaller wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:47 pm Wouldn’t get that rate on an artic 😂
it was an artic rate, curtainsider! Never worth doing!
oh was it? I thought it was for a van. Not on CX so only saw the post part
KenGato

Post by KenGato »

The industry is on its arse at the moment. One very large ferry trailer company has just knocked £40 per day off trailer rates, another has just axed 20 hauliers thereby putting a mate of mine out of work as a driver from Feb 13th.
Sign of the times.
Joneraff

Post by Joneraff »

KenGato wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:51 pm The industry is on its arse at the moment. One very large ferry trailer company has just knocked £40 per day off trailer rates, another has just axed 20 hauliers thereby putting a mate of mine out of work as a driver from Feb 13th.
Sign of the times.
had the same with a ferry trailer company knocked Mt rate by £70 a day then axed me a month later others are back on there but I'm suspicious of the rate the are on
banceto34

Post by banceto34 »

KenGato wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:51 pm The industry is on its arse at the moment. One very large ferry trailer company has just knocked £40 per day off trailer rates, another has just axed 20 hauliers thereby putting a mate of mine out of work as a driver from Feb 13th.
Sign of the times.
name and shame
KenGato

Post by KenGato »

banceto34 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:52 pm
Sign of the times.
name and shame
Not at the moment as I am on 2 weeks gardening leave due to the fact I have been laid off as a driver because of it. When I get the pay owed to me, that will be different.
Jonathin

Post by Jonathin »

Sign of the times.
P&O?
Alfient

Post by Alfient »

Don’t send your truck to shit areas like West Country without a load back already planned then
Instead of crying on Facebook, how about evaluating how you’re running your own business
You’ve not even had to ring them up to find out the rate is lower than what you want. Don’t want the load then scroll on
Building a business and finding well paid work requires more effort and thought than just mindlessly scrolling through websites expecting it to just be given to you on a plate!
Mariano82

Post by Mariano82 »

Alfient wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm Don’t send your truck to shit areas like West Country without a load back already planned then
Instead of crying on Facebook, how about evaluating how you’re running your own business
You’ve not even had to ring them up to find out the rate is lower than what you want. Don’t want the load then scroll on
Building a business and finding well paid work requires more effort and thought than just mindlessly scrolling through websites expecting it to just be given to you on a plate!
thanks for the concern but we’re based in the West Country and have plenty of work already and we are more than sorted for this week, I was just having a browse. A curtainsider job wouldn’t suit our low loaders anyway.
Just doing a bit of market research wondering whether it may be viable in the future to get a curtainsider, but after browsing, probably not.
Alfient

Post by Alfient »

Mariano82 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm
Alfient wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm Don’t send your truck to shit areas like West Country without a load back already planned then
thanks for the concern but we’re based in the West Country and have plenty of work already and we are more than sorted for this week, I was just having a browse. A curtainsider job wouldn’t suit our low loaders anyway.
Just doing a bit of market research wondering whether it may be viable in the future to get a curtainsider, but after browsing, probably not.
I think you’re right. General very tough going, especially out of West Country
PaulMc

Post by PaulMc »

When will people learn.
Don’t take the loads the rate will increase.
Stop accepting this nonsense
Hardinte

Post by Hardinte »

You would do that in diesel, just getting there 😂😂😂
AdeConn

Post by AdeConn »

If everyone stuck together and say £2 minimum a mile for a so called backload the rates would have to increase. But this will never happen people are working for nothing. How i don't know. Soon as there gone the better.
Nevaller

Post by Nevaller »

AdeConn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:27 pm If everyone stuck together and say £2 minimum a mile for a so called backload the rates would have to increase. But this will never happen people are working for nothing. How i don't know. Soon as there gone the better.
as soon as one goes another two set up unfortunately
Mckayer

Post by Mckayer »

They always had low prices..funny thing, after 3,4 hours...all their loads are gone...so...
Kehayout

Post by Kehayout »

I've got 11 months left on mine that I won't use.
Trying to figure out how to sell it lol
Georgeto

Post by Georgeto »

To be honest hx is set up for subsidizing transport companies that have their own customers. If you want to run a profitable company from it you should change your operation and get regular customers and not rely on big companies like Amazon DHL etc who use small hauliers like a throw away commodity. Like all things in life small steps you stumble big steps you fall on your ass . Beware of the wolves
Cassellis

Post by Cassellis »

People like the f**king the job up and d**kheads will do it
Armstro

Post by Armstro »

Posts like this make me wonder if I'm mad getting my licence in the first place 🤔
HutchXo

Post by HutchXo »

It reallydroends on what you get for your front load ,if you have priced it at return mileage and the back load fits in with where you want to go and timings work it's ok
Cassellis

Post by Cassellis »

HutchXo wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 pm It reallydroends on what you get for your front load ,if you have priced it at return mileage and the back load fits in with where you want to go and timings work it's ok
bullsh*t total d**k head
Fordex

Post by Fordex »

Some idiot with a v8 scania will take the job on!!
JimmyBe

Post by JimmyBe »

£1.40 /mile. You’d be better dropping Amazon parcels at 60pence each from your car boot
MMorbeyet

Post by MMorbeyet »

I’m glad someone has finally called them out. Bunch of greedy bastards. 🤬
willisfy73

Post by willisfy73 »

What a joke cant run car like that let alone a truck they are doing slave labour at that rate
Valenum

Post by Valenum »

Not much better
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 542 times
SteveJr

Post by SteveJr »

That’s unbelievable sorry 400 miles £575 - not even £1.50 mile
Richaree

Post by Richaree »

SteveJr wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:03 pm That’s unbelievable sorry 400 miles £575 - not even £1.50 mile
the problem is someone will do it
Darreim

Post by Darreim »

Hope you got good tyres on your wheelbarrow
MMorbeyet

Post by MMorbeyet »

SteveJr wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:03 pm That’s unbelievable sorry 400 miles £575 - not even £1.50 mile
did you saw their new fleet of tractor units?!and all those others big sharks, I will not give their names here, cause it's make me sick...how do you think they afford to pay 3.000£/month for 650 S Scania brand new, etc etc?! I can tell you they're not working with 1,50£/mile...that's for sure.
Mckayer

Post by Mckayer »

They’ve had 19 positive pay remarks in the last 90 days deff a few cowboys who have taken the work hence the low low price
CliffJim

Post by CliffJim »

6 hours 32 minutes how do you do that mileage. I assume it’s Greenford Middlesex. The maths are so wrong 🤔
CliffJim

Post by CliffJim »

At a constant 56 mph you are still short
Jonathin

Post by Jonathin »

Hx has been a constant race to the bottom for some time now. You really could not run for some of the rates offered
AdeConn

Post by AdeConn »

The customers are still paying the rate. Its the people sub contracting to the customers haulier who are taking the piss. Probably making 150 a load. Last year you could get double for a backload. Which in my opinion doesn't exist. Timed collection timed delivery people ringing you all the time how you getting on. My own customers who we work direct don't even bother asking if their goods have been delivered 2 days later. Trust and reputation. All I'm saying
PaulMc

Post by PaulMc »

Barron wood distribution last week offered me £170 Cannock to Rushden near Wellingborough. It's nothing surprise me.
Jonathin

Post by Jonathin »

and drivers moan at hauliers for sh*te pay when thats the rates they getting clowns

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”