Hi Everyone, I would like to ask a question Can you Please write experience for working to Stobart under Culina

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Istvance

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask a question Can you Please write experience for working to Stobart under Culina

Post by Istvance »

Hi Everyone,😀
I would like to ask a question
Can you Please write experience for working to Stobart under Culina management.
Please pros and cons.
My workplace goes under transfer to Stobart and I do not know how’s work with them.
Thank you 😀
Simonia

Re: Hi Everyone, I would like to ask a question Can you Please write experience for working to Stobart under Culina

Post by Simonia »

I've been working for them for 2 weeks since they put me through driving school. I enjoy the job, but so far I feel like I've been forgotten about. They never really have a plan for me and I'm usually left sitting around for an hour or 2 after I get in just to wait for someone to go out with. Hopefully you have a better experience wherever you're working. I'm finding it incredibly frustrating at the minute.
Lesffer

Re: Hi Everyone, I would like to ask a question Can you Please write experience for working to Stobart under Culina

Post by Lesffer »

Simonia wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:36 pm I've been working for them for 2 weeks since they put me through driving school. I enjoy the job, but so far I feel like I've been forgotten about. They never really have a plan for me and I'm usually left sitting around for an hour or 2 after I get in just to wait for someone to go out with. Hopefully you have a better experience wherever you're working. I'm finding it incredibly frustrating at the minute.
how long did you wait from theory to practical?
Simonia

Post by Simonia »

Lesffer wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:37 pm
Simonia wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:36 pm I've been working for them for 2 weeks since they put me through driving school. I enjoy the job, but so far I feel like I've been forgotten about. They never really have a plan for me and I'm usually left sitting around for an hour or 2 after I get in just to wait for someone to go out with. Hopefully you have a better experience wherever you're working. I'm finding it incredibly frustrating at the minute.
how long did you wait from theory to practical?
I had already done the theory side of my training myself. About a year before. Self funded. So the driving school was literally just driving.
MehKhad

Post by MehKhad »

It won't really make much difference if they are taking over ur old contract as they have to keep ur terms and conditions the same for 2 years just be a reband and slightly different work depending what u do at the min 😉
banceto34

Post by banceto34 »

Give it a try mate if it’s not for you look for something else in the meantime 👍🏻
PeterHi

Post by PeterHi »

Same hS any other transport company, good and bad to be said about them,

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”