Afternoon, Passed my Class 1 on Friday. Have cpc and tacho card. Is there any work in the Midlands area available?

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
Jonesis21

Afternoon, Passed my Class 1 on Friday. Have cpc and tacho card. Is there any work in the Midlands area available?

Post by Jonesis21 »

Afternoon, Passed my Class 1 on Friday. Have cpc and tacho card.
Is there any work in the Midlands area available?
Closer to Tamworth the better. Tia 😊
Sheldomz

Re: Afternoon, Passed my Class 1 on Friday. Have cpc and tacho card. Is there any work in the Midlands area available?

Post by Sheldomz »

GXO/XPO Premier Foods in Tamworth used to take new passes. You could try them or speak to Best Connection in Walsall as they were advertising jobs for there as well
Jonesis21

Re: Afternoon, Passed my Class 1 on Friday. Have cpc and tacho card. Is there any work in the Midlands area available?

Post by Jonesis21 »

Sheldomz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:32 pm GXO/XPO Premier Foods in Tamworth used to take new passes. You could try them or speak to Best Connection in Walsall as they were advertising jobs for there as well
thanks mate will give them a call
Lancete

Post by Lancete »

They class that as a class 1 😐?
Craigin

Post by Craigin »

Lancete wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:33 pm They class that as a class 1 😐?
category ce so class 1. I passed in wagon n drag aswell
Jonesis21

Post by Jonesis21 »

yeah I was surprised when I turned up aswell 🤣🤣
Lancete

Post by Lancete »

Jonesis21 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm
yeah I was surprised when I turned up aswell 🤣🤣
have you done the reverse test in the same thing as this or was it different 🤣
Jonesis21

Post by Jonesis21 »

Simonix65 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:44 pm Congratulations! Try in here pal
https://www.indeed.com/q-Truck-Driver-l ... abac73a511
Goodluck!
thanks pal
JJenkin

Post by JJenkin »

Ball Trucking only in atherstone take on new drivers took me on when I first passed
Jonesis21

Post by Jonesis21 »

JJenkin wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:46 pm Ball Trucking only in atherstone take on new drivers took me on when I first passed
nice one mate 👍
Kennaxo

Post by Kennaxo »

Congrats. I did mine out of that yard too but with Hughes driver training.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”