Portsmouth - surrounding Anyone no of anyone who takes on new pass class 2 drivers around Portsmouth / Southampton

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
JesseDr

Portsmouth - surrounding Anyone no of anyone who takes on new pass class 2 drivers around Portsmouth / Southampton

Post by JesseDr »

Portsmouth - surrounding
Anyone no of anyone who takes on new pass class 2 drivers around Portsmouth / Southampton / Chichester?
Thanks
ChrisDas

Re: Portsmouth - surrounding Anyone no of anyone who takes on new pass class 2 drivers around Portsmouth / Southampton

Post by ChrisDas »

I’m in this area and I’m sure you won’t struggle too much there’s plenty of employers looking for drivers even on indeed the same names keep popping up so just see what takes your fancy but if you want any advice on companies I’ve worked for a few
JesseDr

Re: Portsmouth - surrounding Anyone no of anyone who takes on new pass class 2 drivers around Portsmouth / Southampton

Post by JesseDr »

ChrisDas wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm I’m in this area and I’m sure you won’t struggle too much there’s plenty of employers looking for drivers even on indeed the same names keep popping up so just see what takes your fancy but if you want any advice on companies I’ve worked for a few
thanks Chris much appreciated. Do you have any companies in mind who may take on new pass class 2 drivers?
ChrisDas

Post by ChrisDas »

JesseDr wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm
ChrisDas wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm I’m in this area and I’m sure you won’t struggle too much there’s plenty of employers looking for drivers even on indeed the same names keep popping up so just see what takes your fancy but if you want any advice on companies I’ve worked for a few
thanks Chris much appreciated. Do you have any companies in mind who may take on new pass class 2 drivers?
what sort of work might you be looking for?
JesseDr

Post by JesseDr »

ChrisDas wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm
I'll be interested in anything Chris I’m not shy of work just want to get stuck in get out and get some experience under my belt
ChrisDas

Post by ChrisDas »

JesseDr wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:05 pm

I'll be interested in anything Chris I’m not shy of work just want to get stuck in get out and get some experience under my belt
give these a call they where keen on me applying for a driving job whilst working there with the agency even after a small scrape with a customers wall and one of the other drivers said they did employ a new pass straight after they passed their test but apparently he was a bit work shy and didn’t go back after one day but it was relatively easy you would help load your lorry and maybe others and then 3-5 deliveries but it’s a small family run business and if I was looking for a full time job I’d have applied but I’m happy with the agency only thing is I don’t know the pay but I’m sure you’ll find out if they have a vacancy
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (36.32 KiB) Viewed 207 times
JesseDr

Post by JesseDr »

ChrisDas wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:06 pm
JesseDr wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:05 pm

give these a call they where keen on me applying for a driving job whilst working there with the agency even after a small scrape with a customers wall and one of the other drivers said they did employ a new pass straight after they passed their test but apparently he was a bit work shy and didn’t go back after one day but it was relatively easy you would help load your lorry and maybe others and then 3-5 deliveries but it’s a small family run business and if I was looking for a full time job I’d have applied but I’m happy with the agency only thing is I don’t know the pay but I’m sure you’ll find out if they have a vacancy
ok thanks I’ll have a look 👌

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”