Hi guys, how long do DQC cards take to process? Passed my mod 4 Friday. Thanks

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
BBrush

Hi guys, how long do DQC cards take to process? Passed my mod 4 Friday. Thanks

Post by BBrush »

Hi guys, how long do DQC cards take to process? Passed my mod 4 Friday.
Thanks
Khizern

Re: Hi guys, how long do DQC cards take to process? Passed my mod 4 Friday. Thanks

Post by Khizern »

You can still drive between now and your card coming through, they can easily check your DCPC status online if you've got an opportunity for a job, in regards to the physical card, you'll get it back within 10 days
BBrush

Re: Hi guys, how long do DQC cards take to process? Passed my mod 4 Friday. Thanks

Post by BBrush »

Khizern wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:09 pm You can still drive between now and your card coming through, they can easily check your DCPC status online if you've got an opportunity for a job, in regards to the physical card, you'll get it back within 10 days
no worries going for an interview today for an artic job so I think I should be alright with the certificate?
Khizern

Post by Khizern »

BBrush wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:10 pm
Khizern wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:09 pm You can still drive between now and your card coming through, they can easily check your DCPC status online if you've got an opportunity for a job, in regards to the physical card, you'll get it back within 10 days
no worries going for an interview today for an artic job so I think I should be alright with the certificate?
Yes, most definitely, your pass certificate and the your CPC certificate are your proof of passing your test and that your hours are up to date until your physical card & updated driving licence comes back
BBrush

Post by BBrush »

Khizern wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:10 pm
Yes, most definitely, your pass certificate and the your CPC certificate are your proof of passing your test and that your hours are up to date until your physical card & updated driving licence comes back
okay I should be alright for today cus I already have Tacho card and licence back
Khizern

Post by Khizern »

BBrush wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:11 pm

okay I should be alright for today cus I already have Tacho card and licence back
Likely they'll probably ask you to generate a code from DVLA to check your licence, if you want to do that in advance of your interview, use this link
https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
Khizern

Post by Khizern »

They'll likely still ask you for an online check code even though you have your physical licence & tacho card, looks something like this, code is valid for 21 days
Attachments
Image.jpg
Image.jpg (142.27 KiB) Viewed 181 times
BBrush

Post by BBrush »

Khizern wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:12 pm

They'll likely still ask you for an online check code even though you have your physical licence & tacho card, looks something like this, code is valid for 21 days
alright thank you ☺️
Khizern

Post by Khizern »

BBrush wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:12 pm

alright thank you ☺️
Good luck with the interview and safe driving 👍
BBrush

Post by BBrush »

Khizern wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:13 pm
BBrush wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:12 pm

alright thank you ☺️
Good luck with the interview and safe driving 👍
thanks buddy can’t wait. It will be hard work but we’ll worth it
Kyleso

Post by Kyleso »

My DQC status didn’t show online for probably close to a week. The pass certificate is sufficient to be able to drive though and will stand up at interview.
Card took close to 10 days to arrive for me.
BBrush

Post by BBrush »

Kyleso wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:14 pm My DQC status didn’t show online for probably close to a week. The pass certificate is sufficient to be able to drive though and will stand up at interview.
Card took close to 10 days to arrive for me.
no worries thank you 🙂
RicGino

Post by RicGino »

About a week probably
I had to order a new taco card on Monday and I think it’s been delivered today three days not bad not too bad
Graship

Post by Graship »

Mine took 2 weeks
Khadi818

Post by Khadi818 »

Mine come back 13 days later
Dougunns

Post by Dougunns »

I passed on Friday 10th this month, got my licence and CPC on sat 18th
Martie

Post by Martie »

Mine came in 3 days

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”