I am looking to buy a Scania tractor unit R series, could anyone advise me some good companies from where I can buy it?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
zesilo

I am looking to buy a Scania tractor unit R series, could anyone advise me some good companies from where I can buy it?

Post by zesilo »

Hello, I am looking to buy a Scania tractor unit R series, could anyone advise me some good companies from where I can buy it? Thank you
Veikko

Re: I am looking to buy a Scania tractor unit R series, could anyone advise me some good companies from where I can buy

Post by Veikko »

will possibly have a top spec one but not a supermarket spec I am guess
noth

Re: I am looking to buy a Scania tractor unit R series, could anyone advise me some good companies from where I can buy

Post by noth »

Eyan Clements 07899926244
jonesypeter

Post by jonesypeter »

A & M Commercials have hundreds of tractor units
BB1955

Post by BB1955 »

You could try maritime and buy with work
Wario

Post by Wario »

A and M commercials are very good to deal with 👍
kulinar

Post by kulinar »

https://www.smithbrosltd.co.uk/ they dispose of Stobart's, AW Jenkinson's, WS Transportation's and Explore's fleets.
darksideno1

Post by darksideno1 »

Centurion. We only have one from them but have an amazing lease deal.
StellaKelley

Post by StellaKelley »

It's great to hear that you're in the market for a Scania tractor unit R series. Scania is a trusted brand for heavy-duty trucks, and you're making a great choice.
When finding a company to buy from, check out https://www.truck1.eu/tractor-units/scania. They have a great selection of Scania tractor units, including the R series, and they work with trusted sellers to ensure that you get a high-quality vehicle.
JasonTrucker

Post by JasonTrucker »

I agree that is's best to look at the widest choice possible - Truck Pages has loads of them for sale, but also lists a load of information and news about the model on their pages. - you can decide which version (pre- or post- facelift, for example. Scania R Series trucks for sale

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”