Hello, Did anyone had issue with a company not receiving the payment? They have been avoid talking to me over the

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
valGuanto

Hello, Did anyone had issue with a company not receiving the payment? They have been avoid talking to me over the

Post by valGuanto »

Hello,
Did anyone had issue with a company not receiving the payment? They have been avoid talking to me over the phone and recently received a letter thru the post from some company with loads of paperwork saying that the company is now bankrupt?
Any advises please what I could do in this situation?
Do I have any chances to receive my money? As they are more than £3000 and CX hasn’t been very helpful
Many thanks in advance!
eminspo6

Re: Hello, Did anyone had issue with a company not receiving the payment? They have been avoid talking to me over the

Post by eminspo6 »

Fill in the paperwork, it will be from the liquidators
JasMaims

Re: Hello, Did anyone had issue with a company not receiving the payment? They have been avoid talking to me over the

Post by JasMaims »

Those money are lost mate. You won’t see a penny
pearlex01

Post by pearlex01 »

The norm will be less than 5% of the original invoice amount in 2-3 years time unfortunately.
AveAvion

Post by AveAvion »

I had to receive £550 on 17.01.22 and £550 on 24.01.22.
The agency is still working, but didn't want to talk to me at all.
What should I do? Any advice,please?
Agency name is Greythorn.
Thank you in advance for your time!
quionme

Post by quionme »

Not worth the hastle, you wull get next to nothing maybe in a few years. If youre going to allow such credit limits you need to take out Credit Insurance
HasVaz

Post by HasVaz »

You will get £1 out of every £100 owed.
You might get back £30
HasVaz

Post by HasVaz »

Now tell us who is the company
niemniti49

Post by niemniti49 »

Today you lost £3000. Buy some beer, get drunk and go again Monday. Too much of this on CX and it keeps happening. Feel for you mate
Whernage

Post by Whernage »

First rule of business, KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.
allbozo11

Post by allbozo11 »

Same problem, What company do you talking about?
Is anyone try money claim on Gov?
Ohquiece

Post by Ohquiece »

Bit late once thar happens 3 or 4 years down the road you might get about £3
jonico28

Post by jonico28 »

You said 1 company only? 🙂
That CX domain should spell ScamCX.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”