uk license and in possession of Romanian digi & cpc. Is it legal? please share your opinion

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Mikeia

uk license and in possession of Romanian digi & cpc. Is it legal? please share your opinion

Post by Mikeia »

Hi all, could you please share your opinion because I’m getting confuse, it has been few years since brexit and I still see Romanian drivers with uk license and in possession of Romanian digi & cpc. Is it legal? I can’t find on gov website anything saying you have to exchange only you can.
Aidhael

Re: uk license and in possession of Romanian digi & cpc. Is it legal? please share your opinion

Post by Aidhael »

Yes, but the should register both with DVSA, and complete their training over here. They will then get a UK CPC card and a Digi card when it expires
Mikeia

Re: uk license and in possession of Romanian digi & cpc. Is it legal? please share your opinion

Post by Mikeia »

Aidhael wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:41 pm Yes, but the should register both with DVSA, and complete their training over here. They will then get a UK CPC card and a Digi card when it expires
my though too but wasn’t sure. Any more opinions?
Aidhael

Post by Aidhael »

Mikeia wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:42 pm
Aidhael wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:41 pm Yes, but the should register both with DVSA, and complete their training over here. They will then get a UK CPC card and a Digi card when it expires
my though too but wasn’t sure. Any more opinions?
the tacho card is done by DVLA but I wouldn’t worry about it until it was near its expiry date
jearadri

Post by jearadri »

This isn’t a matter of opinion. In this case, drivers CPC and digital tachograph cards are perfectly legal and don’t need replacement until their expiry date.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”