Anyone heard of Maudesville Corp ltd?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
vicpenc

Anyone heard of Maudesville Corp ltd?

Post by vicpenc »

Anyone heard of Maudesville Corp ltd? Seen a job on indeed but wasn’t much info on it and never heard of them.
As a new driver I’m finding really hard to get a job in the north east
Baddogix

Re: Anyone heard of Maudesville Corp ltd?

Post by Baddogix »

Are there any agencies you can start off with?
vicpenc

Post by vicpenc »

Baddogix wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:15 pm Are there any agencies you can start off with?
I’m currently working full time in a distribution centre, didn’t really want to a leave a full time job for agency work.
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

vicpenc wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:15 pm
Baddogix wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:15 pm Are there any agencies you can start off with?
I’m currently working full time in a distribution centre, didn’t really want to a leave a full time job for agency work.
got to start somewhere mate get your experience with agency then when you go for full time jobs it’s shows your willing
Baddogix

Post by Baddogix »

Jonone wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:18 pm
got to start somewhere mate get your experience with agency then when you go for full time jobs it’s shows your willing
ah, yeah, agency work is not guaranteed. Can the distribution centre not find you something?
vicpenc

Post by vicpenc »

Baddogix wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:18 pm

ah, yeah, agency work is not guaranteed. Can the distribution centre not find you something?
They panicked last year with the shortage and recruited now they’ve got 21 drivers over
Baddogix

Post by Baddogix »

vicpenc wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 pm

They panicked last year with the shortage and recruited now they’ve got 21 drivers over
ah, ok. Can you squeeze a day or two on some of your weekends through an agency to get experience and then apply to some local/national hauliers?
vicpenc

Post by vicpenc »

Baddogix wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 pm
vicpenc wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 pm

ah, ok. Can you squeeze a day or two on some of your weekends through an agency to get experience and then apply to some local/national hauliers?
A lot of diners at work have said exactly the same thing, looks like I might have to do it that way
ChurchTips

Post by ChurchTips »

Find an agency
vicpenc

Post by vicpenc »

ChurchTips wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:20 pm Find an agency
ChurchTips

Post by ChurchTips »

vicpenc wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:21 pm
ChurchTips wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:20 pm Find an agency
why? With a class 1 licence you'll never be out of work, you'll get a variety of work and contracts different trucks to drive more experience.. more pay... trust me.
Main plus your not committed to anyone company.. sign up to a few agencies laughing
Watfoun

Post by Watfoun »

Agency work part time on days off is probably the best idea. That way you’ll see different types of jobs whilst getting experience, then you can decide which way to go for full time.
Racers

Post by Racers »

Have you tried slam you would need to ring slam at york but can base out of darlington
Geedee

Post by Geedee »

It’s a new company that hasn’t been around for long, they do work for Amazon, I work for them and they are a good bunch of people with good management who are easy to communicate with and very friendly

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”