Good morning. how long does it take to come through in the post along with the licence for the community?

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Garrynx

Good morning. how long does it take to come through in the post along with the licence for the community?

Post by Garrynx »

Good morning. Once an interim licence has been granted how long does it take to come through in the post along with the licence for the community? Thanks I’m advance and have a good weekend folks.
jandra

Re: Good morning. how long does it take to come through in the post along with the licence for the community?

Post by jandra »

Have you requested your original and certified copies? From what I can remember they don’t get sent automatically
Garrynx

Re: Good morning. how long does it take to come through in the post along with the licence for the community?

Post by Garrynx »

jandra wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:58 am Have you requested your original and certified copies? From what I can remember they don’t get sent automatically
I called up and I was told they will get sent out separately and who I spoke to said it’s not something they deal with, it was the women who sent me the interim licence I spoke to.
Aidhael

Post by Aidhael »

They are post on VOL when awarded. Not posted
Garrynx

Post by Garrynx »

Aidhael wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:59 am They are post on VOL when awarded. Not posted
sorry aidheal I do not understand you’re comment.
Aidhael

Post by Aidhael »

Garrynx wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:00 am
Aidhael wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:59 am They are post on VOL when awarded. Not posted
It is posted on your online portal
Garrynx

Post by Garrynx »

Aidhael wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:00 am
but what about the disc for the window?
Aidhael

Post by Aidhael »

Garrynx wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:01 am

You have to ring them up as you cannot put vehicles on vol if it’s an interim
Garrynx

Post by Garrynx »

Aidhael wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:01 am

sorry aidhael I am confused. An interim has been granted. Although it’s an interim would I still receive a disc. Thanks for you’re helping.
Aidhael

Post by Aidhael »

Garrynx wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:02 am
Aidhael wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:01 am

sorry aidhael I am confused. An interim has been granted. Although it’s an interim would I still receive a disc. Thanks for you’re helping.
No you will not you need to ring the case worker and give them the reg
Ikeala

Post by Ikeala »

If you have the .gov.co updates you will ow that the DVSA are coming away from all paper & post and all documentation will be available via the VOL.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”