Trutac? Anyone got any opinions on it? Never used it but from what's available on

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
RedReel

Trutac? Anyone got any opinions on it? Never used it but from what's available on

Post by RedReel »

Trutac? Anyone got any opinions on it? Never used it but from what's available on it I wonder if it's a good option?
kevilleer

Re: Trutac? Anyone got any opinions on it? Never used it but from what's available on

Post by kevilleer »

I use tacomaster
RedReel

Re: Trutac? Anyone got any opinions on it? Never used it but from what's available on

Post by RedReel »

kevilleer wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:28 pm I use tacomaster
me too but never asked that
danwire

Post by danwire »

I use it for 1 client 8 vehicles. It’s good and user friendly. Only bug is that the tacho reports can’t be run you have to go individually and commit to each infringement. Apart from that good system.
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

danwire wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:29 pm I use it for 1 client 8 vehicles. It’s good and user friendly. Only bug is that the tacho reports can’t be run you have to go individually and commit to each infringement. Apart from that good system.
I'm looking for a solution for an owner operator so only 1 vehicle, is there an electronic planner and daily check list available?
danwire

Post by danwire »

RedReel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:29 pm
danwire wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:29 pm I use it for 1 client 8 vehicles. It’s good and user friendly. Only bug is that the tacho reports can’t be run you have to go individually and commit to each infringement. Apart from that good system.
I'm looking for a solution for an owner operator so only 1 vehicle, is there an electronic planner and daily check list available?
Vehicle daily pre checks and stuff is trudrive that’s an additional cost I personally don’t use that with them so I can’t comment.
jayover

Post by jayover »

I like it is easy to use and navigate
trailer

Post by trailer »

Found it to be good, before I retired
Spenie

Post by Spenie »

Hi RedReel, I can arrange a free demo if that's of any use?
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

Spenie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:32 pm Hi RedReel, I can arrange a free demo if that's of any use?
I've just been on a call with Ben Amos I'm just looking for some feedback
Spenie

Post by Spenie »

RedReel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:33 pm
Spenie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:32 pm Hi RedReel, I can arrange a free demo if that's of any use?
I've just been on a call with Ben Amos I'm just looking for some feedback
ok no worries. I use it for all of my operators for analysis and vehicle checks. I find it very user friendly compared to the others I've used. It's also very competitively priced.
elzafta

Post by elzafta »

I am using Trutac since 2020, probably the best solution on the market of this kind. Their support department is very professional.
Vilarch

Post by Vilarch »

elzafta wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:35 pm I am using Trutac since 2020, probably the best solution on the market of this kind. Their support department is very professional.
agree
caraxia

Post by caraxia »

elzafta wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:35 pm I am using Trutac since 2020, probably the best solution on the market of this kind. Their support department is very professional.
prices please
elzafta

Post by elzafta »

caraxia wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:40 pm
prices please
what are you referring to?
caraxia

Post by caraxia »

elzafta wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:41 pm
caraxia wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:40 pm
prices please
what are you referring to?
how much is per month or just one off fee to use it
govoic

Post by govoic »

Charlie Ahmed at Invergold associates can assist you with setting up TruTac.
frament

Post by frament »

There once was a time where I used to recommend Trutac.
However, when I asked them to stop sending me sales messages, they promised to remove me from their mailing list and then still continued to plague me with messages.
I stopped recommending Trutac on the basis that if they can’t honour a simple data request, god knows if their systems/software have the same issues.
The trust no longer exists
Spenie

Post by Spenie »

I use the RHA software, which is just their branding on Tru Tac.
I didn't like it at first, and I got frustrated at a lack of reading/tutorial material, but once I accepted that it WILL walk you through a task, I found it ok.
I do think more could be done to assist new users, especially those of us who may wish to learn in our own way, rather than the way THEY want you to learn the ropes. It reminded me of learning to use various Google products, which still frustrate the life out of me.
manield

Post by manield »

Spenie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:43 pm I use the RHA software, which is just their branding on Tru Tac.
I didn't like it at first, and I got frustrated at a lack of reading/tutorial material, but once I accepted that it WILL walk you through a task, I found it ok.
I do think more could be done to assist new users, especially those of us who may wish to learn in our own way, rather than the way THEY want you to learn the ropes. It reminded me of learning to use various Google products, which still frustrate the life out of me.
that is why going through Invergold as they give trying and support.
Spenie

Post by Spenie »

manield wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:43 pm
Spenie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:43 pm I use the RHA software, which is just their branding on Tru Tac.
that is why going through Invergold as they give trying and support.
I can't imagine that support comes free though. I inherited a pre-existing installation so I just had to crack on with it, I'm relatively comfortable with it now though, I just wish I had understood the "walk me through it" option sooner.
briburr

Post by briburr »

I use the RHA which as Steve says is rebranded Trutac, lack of a manual is the only issue but I’ve written my own for our local managers. I find it really user friendly, especially as I work for a restricted operator where the managers aren’t transport experts. They all manage to use it fine.
Ayespe

Post by Ayespe »

Brilliant, easiest to use out there.
The support is second to none and instant availability all the time.
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

Ayespe wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:45 pm Brilliant, easiest to use out there.
what's the driver app like ? Electronic planner ease of use?
Ayespe

Post by Ayespe »

RedReel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:46 pm
Ayespe wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:45 pm Brilliant, easiest to use out there.
what's the driver app like ? Electronic planner ease of use?
I don’t use it RedReel. Traditionally been more expensive than other apps. However, they are re-aligning their pricing structure.
ray2free

Post by ray2free »

I have 3 of my operators on Trutac, one through the RHA which I probably prefer as their backup is spot on.
Another is on Convey which is basically Smartanalysis and can highly recommend but I prefer Trutac👍
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

ray2free wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:47 pm I have 3 of my operators on Trutac, one through the RHA which I probably prefer as their backup is spot on.
Another is on Convey which is basically Smartanalysis and can highly recommend but I prefer Trutac👍
on a scale between 1-5 how much more user friendly is it than tachomaster with 1 being just slightly and 5 being you'll never us tachomaster again once you use it
ray2free

Post by ray2free »

RedReel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:47 pm
ray2free wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:47 pm I have 3 of my operators on Trutac, one through the RHA which I probably prefer as their backup is spot on.
on a scale between 1-5 how much more user friendly is it than tachomaster with 1 being just slightly and 5 being you'll never us tachomaster again once you use it
I had an operator 18 months ago on tachomaster and I thought it was something that had arrived with Noah on his ark🤷🙈🤣
Trutac is easily a 5👌
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

ray2free wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:48 pm
RedReel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:47 pm
I had an operator 18 months ago on tachomaster and I thought it was something that had arrived with Noah on his ark🤷🙈🤣
Trutac is easily a 5👌
noted !!!!
shablink

Post by shablink »

We’ve been using for a number of years. Never had any issues. Charlie Ahmed Invergold will look after you.
ibbyrust

Post by ibbyrust »

All my operators are on Tru-Tac.
manield

Post by manield »

Excellent system / software very easy to use and reporting, highly recommend
peanne

Post by peanne »

I prefer Trutac , have 3 systems , and by far I find this better, I use convey, Stoneridge , all do the job I just find trutac easier, and quick
worket

Post by worket »

I love it especially with the downloads fitted
nicrise

Post by nicrise »

Brilliant, very user friendly
jonswan

Post by jonswan »

I loved trutac when in management. So easy to use
Lukellin

Post by Lukellin »

I haven’t used it for 2 years, It was good, but there was a few things I didn’t like, (TruTac know about these at the time, so maybe it’s been updated).
- You was unable to view the VU data, as it displayed the drivers card instead (for some reason it was designed to do this).
- It also missed infringements, like driving without card, (when the driver put in Slot2 by mistake).
- It didn’t show manual entries on the activity bar graph.
- It was quite long winded to view data, a lot of clicks on OK, it may only be seconds, but just irritated.
RedReel

Post by RedReel »

Thanks guys

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”