I have passed my C+E last week, looking for job around Pontefract area, any suggestions would be appreciated 👍

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
Kleinsz

I have passed my C+E last week, looking for job around Pontefract area, any suggestions would be appreciated 👍

Post by Kleinsz »

enjyll

Re: I have passed my C+E last week, looking for job around Pontefract area, any suggestions would be appreciated 👍

Post by enjyll »

Dbl transport and storage they are next to the tip data drive ask to see willie or darren
Ilievy

Re: I have passed my C+E last week, looking for job around Pontefract area, any suggestions would be appreciated 👍

Post by Ilievy »

enjyll wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:18 pm Dbl transport and storage they are next to the tip data drive ask to see willie or darren
svp want you to have at least 6 months experience had an interview last week.
enjyll

Post by enjyll »

Ilievy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:18 pm
enjyll wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:18 pm Dbl transport and storage they are next to the tip data drive ask to see willie or darren
svp want you to have at least 6 months experience had an interview last week.
where did i say svp lol i work for dbl and have done for seven years a week on Monday he took me on with eleven years at the time and in the last seven of being with him i have seen him have lots of new passes
martism

Post by martism »

sherburn in Elmer has store rdc jobs hgv class 1
inerney

Post by inerney »

Next are taking on new passes at SE and Superdrug are also taking on. You have Ken Mallinson & Sons Ltd in Barnsley taking on new passes, Maritime Doncaster are also looking, Longs of Leeds are looking, Transparent Energy Hoyland Common and Pawson Group are also looking. Plenty of work about mate.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”