Hello everyone! I just passed my TM CPC exams and looking to get experience on transport industry.

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Jamiety

Hello everyone! I just passed my TM CPC exams and looking to get experience on transport industry.

Post by Jamiety »

Hello everyone! I just passed my TM CPC exams and looking to get experience on transport industry. Can someone help me? ( Croydon, London area )
studipp

Re: Hello everyone! I just passed my TM CPC exams and looking to get experience on transport industry.

Post by studipp »

Alan Brill, he’s a very experienced TM and he’s helpful
Jamiety

Re: Hello everyone! I just passed my TM CPC exams and looking to get experience on transport industry.

Post by Jamiety »

studipp wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:09 pm Alan Brill, he’s a very experienced TM and he’s helpful
thanks mate
Admin5

Post by Admin5 »

Please email the following to [email protected] and I'll let you know when a TM job is available in your area:
1. Name
2. Phone number
3. City (NOT region) where you are based
4. Is your CPC for road haulage (HGV) or passenger (PSV)?
5. Is your CPC national or international?

External Transport Manager Rates/Prices – HGV or PSV Operator's Licenses – Current and Official
viewtopic.php?t=2937
Jamiety

Post by Jamiety »

Admin5 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:13 pm Please email the following to [email protected] and I'll let you know when a TM job is available in your area:
1. Name
2. Phone number
3. City (NOT region) where you are based
4. Is your CPC for road haulage (HGV) or passenger (PSV)?
5. Is your CPC national or international?

External Transport Manager Rates/Prices – HGV or PSV Operator's Licenses – Current and Official
viewtopic.php?t=2937
thank send the email
gurick

Post by gurick »

Hello Jamiety, congratulations on your achievement. Could you advise where did you prepare for this exam and did you qualify through CILT, City&Guilds etc.? Your advice will be appreciated 🙏🏽
Jamiety

Post by Jamiety »

gurick wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:20 pm Hello Jamiety, congratulations on your achievement. Could you advise where did you prepare for this exam and did you qualify through CILT, City&Guilds etc.? Your advice will be appreciated 🙏🏽
CILT
Jamiety

Post by Jamiety »

I have studied at home with big folder provided by the school ( ridgeway trained in Crowley) 3 weeks, started class room studied of 6 days 1 week extra studied at home to previous tests and case studies than 2 days class room study for the tests and case studies in school, in one week more tests and all come east.
Good luck 👍
gurick

Post by gurick »

Jamiety wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:21 pm I have studied at home with big folder provided by the school ( ridgeway trained in Crowley) 3 weeks, started class room studied of 6 days 1 week extra studied at home to previous tests and case studies than 2 days class room study for the tests and case studies in school, in one week more tests and all come east.
Good luck 👍
Many thanks for the information. Did you appear under CILT or City and Guilds etc.?
Jamiety

Post by Jamiety »

gurick wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:21 pm
Jamiety wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:21 pm I have studied at home with big folder provided by the school ( ridgeway trained in Crowley) 3 weeks, started class room studied of 6 days 1 week extra studied at home to previous tests and case studies than 2 days class room study for the tests and case studies in school, in one week more tests and all come east.
Good luck 👍
Many thanks for the information. Did you appear under CILT or City and Guilds etc.?
CILT
limiyui

Post by limiyui »

First things first. Which camp.of cpc holders are you? The side that thinks 15 minutes resets the 6 hour rule, or the side that thinks its 30 mins?
Forran

Post by Forran »

Legend mate best of luck I'm hoping to do the TM PSV soon with ntp online.
cheessi

Post by cheessi »

Congratulations on passing, try ELB partners they are a good company and are constantly getting bigger tel is 02089472121

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”