Your driving at work and you see this, what are the consequences if you carry on. Thanks

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
mozonsi

Your driving at work and you see this, what are the consequences if you carry on. Thanks

Post by mozonsi »

Attachments
this.jpg
this.jpg (32.79 KiB) Viewed 454 times
gallanz

Re: Your driving at work and you see this, what are the consequences if you carry on. Thanks

Post by gallanz »

Only yellow so should get to a dealer no issue
mozonsi

Re: Your driving at work and you see this, what are the consequences if you carry on. Thanks

Post by mozonsi »

gallanz wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:23 pm Only yellow so should get to a dealer no issue
your in the middle of a run at night
gallanz

Post by gallanz »

mozonsi wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:23 pm
gallanz wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:23 pm Only yellow so should get to a dealer no issue
your in the middle of a run at night
be sound on yellow be a daft sensor or something stupid carry on then send it in
nippon

Post by nippon »

If it’s a merc it won’t be there tomorrow if it’s a iveco it will be like that for ever
harb34

Post by harb34 »

Scania ones just flash at you every so often to make sure you are concentrating.
Samastex

Post by Samastex »

Yellow warning, carry on, in to service provider as soon as possible. Park up, ignition off for 10 minutes and try again, it’ll probably clear it
lefixis

Post by lefixis »

Yellow is mellow... red is when u got problems!!
armanii

Post by armanii »

Had a 19 plate Daf if there wasn't some light on the dash and a buzzer going there was something wrong . User wonder what was wrong if there no light on
rontells

Post by rontells »

armanii wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:27 pm Had a 19 plate Daf if there wasn't some light on the dash and a buzzer going there was something wrong . User wonder what was wrong if there no light on
yeah, this happens most days in most DAFs!
nolam63

Post by nolam63 »

Write ot down with time it came on, on your defect report. Get it home
arnogo

Post by arnogo »

it could be for many reasons.
I got it fortnightly on my old Scania and I worked out it was telling me I was drawing fuel from only one of my two fuel tanks. I found that out as I ran out of fuel with 150 litres still in the other tank. 😖
danmful

Post by danmful »

Due to the warning light being Amber. You would be advised you can drive 500-1000 miles maximum but you would need to get the vehicle looked at asap. If the warning was to go red you stop immediately and call for road side assistance.
Radusivi

Post by Radusivi »

It’s not read drive on
studipp

Post by studipp »

Scania be a fan fault
Russly

Post by Russly »

Tell the transport office, Monitor it, they should ideally get it looked at when you’re back though. If it turns red stop and do a call out.
Joshay

Post by Joshay »

“ALL” truck manufacturers today are building fail systems into their electronic components that in a designated time frame make that component fail, it’s the only way they can make any money
A few years ago all the big manufacturers were fined billions of euros for price fixing their new vehicles, Now we’re all repaying that fine for them
by being forced to buy their sub standard made to fail parts..!!

Return to “Maintenance companies and mechanics | General discussions”