Hi, looking to move our operating centre to West Yorkshire. Struggling as some will offer parking but not allow to

Post here if you are looking to rent a yard to be used as an operating centre for your HGV and PSV (haulage/freight and passenger) operator's licence
TJsellic

Hi, looking to move our operating centre to West Yorkshire. Struggling as some will offer parking but not allow to

Post by TJsellic »

Hi, looking to move our operating centre to West Yorkshire. Needs to have capacity for 2 trucks and 2 trailers. Ideally around South Kirkby/ Elmsall, Featherstone, Normanton, Pontefract or Castleford. Struggling as some will offer parking but not allow you to use it as an operating centre. TIA
lindom

Re: Hi, looking to move our operating centre to West Yorkshire. Struggling as some will offer parking but not allow to

Post by lindom »

I’ve space available
Attachments
Available.jpg
Available.jpg (6.98 KiB) Viewed 255 times
TJsellic

Re: Hi, looking to move our operating centre to West Yorkshire. Struggling as some will offer parking but not allow to

Post by TJsellic »

lindom wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:39 am I’ve space available
thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it's too far out for where we're looking.
lindom

Post by lindom »

TJsellic wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:39 am
lindom wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:39 am I’ve space available
thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it's too far out for where we're looking.
no problem
danien

Post by danien »

a company I find work for have space doncaster he actually lives in Hemsworth and runs his buisness fro. There as its Not too far
TJsellic

Post by TJsellic »

danien wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:41 am a company I find work for have space doncaster he actually lives in Hemsworth and runs his buisness fro. There as its Not too far
sent you a pm. Thanks
danien

Post by danien »

TJsellic wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:41 am
danien wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:41 am a company I find work for have space doncaster he actually lives in Hemsworth and runs his buisness fro. There as its Not too far
sent you a pm. Thanks
We hire out trucks and we have sometimes stored a truck there my partner does all his maintenance and breakdowns too

Return to “Yards and operating centres required / wanted - HGV and PSV Operator's Licence”