Fully Qualified HGV & PSV TM - Ex DVSA Examiner - North Wales, Midlands and NW England

Ads by internal or external transport managers looking for work or offering their services
Forum rules
Include the type of your TM CPC (i.e. HGV or PSV) and your area in the subject (title) of your post
Gizmo

Fully Qualified HGV & PSV TM - Ex DVSA Examiner - North Wales, Midlands and NW England

Post by Gizmo »

As the title states I hold both PSV & HGV International CPC Transport Manager qualifications.

Also an ex DVSA Traffic Examiner so I have a full understanding of the requirements to keep them at bay as well as assisting companies with internal audits and rectification of shortfalls.

Currently located in North Wales but can cover Midlands and NW England.

If you are looking for a TM (internal or external) and the above information is of interest please contact me direct via Private Message or post a reply in here and I will be in contact.
gemmaodonnell

Re: Fully Qualified HGV & PSV TM - Ex DVSA Examiner - North Wales, Midlands and NW England

Post by gemmaodonnell »

Do you have a contact number?
Gizmo

Re: Fully Qualified HGV & PSV TM - Ex DVSA Examiner - North Wales, Midlands and NW England

Post by Gizmo »

Hi Gemma

I have sent you a private message.

Kev
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

gemmaodonnell wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:49 pm Do you have a contact number?
07702 087030

Return to “Transport managers available and looking for work | TM services offered or employment wanted”