Hi! I have an European CPC in transport management, can I use it in the UK? Can i be hired with it or I have to make

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Porcarre

Hi! I have an European CPC in transport management, can I use it in the UK? Can i be hired with it or I have to make

Post by Porcarre »

Hi! I have an European CPC in transport management, can I use it in the UK? Can i be hired with it or I have to make another one in UK? I have it since 11.11.2021.
Admin5

Re: Hi! I have an European CPC in transport management, can I use it in the UK? Can i be hired with it or I have to make

Post by Admin5 »

No. You have to get one in the UK. Read this for more details:
viewtopic.php?t=5725
damienic

Re: Hi! I have an European CPC in transport management, can I use it in the UK? Can i be hired with it or I have to make

Post by damienic »

Admin5 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:16 pm No. You have to get one in the UK. Read this for more details:
viewtopic.php?t=5725
I passed my one in February 2022 (EU) I’ve applied for my o licence in September after 3 weeks I got it. But I also did a refresh
Admin5

Post by Admin5 »

damienic wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:17 pm
Admin5 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:16 pm No. You have to get one in the UK. Read this for more details:
viewtopic.php?t=5725
I passed my one in February 2022 (EU) I’ve applied for my o licence in September after 3 weeks I got it. But I also did a refresh
When did you move to the UK? If it was after February 2022, then that's how it should be. If you moved before February 2022, by their requirements you should've passed your CPC in the UK (where you lived at the time) and if they accepted your EU CPC anyways, good for you but it could've been just a mistake or an oversight and you got lucky.
damienic

Post by damienic »

Admin5 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:17 pm
damienic wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:17 pm
viewtopic.php?t=5725
When did you move to the UK? If it was after February 2022, then that's how it should be. If you moved before February 2022, by their requirements you should've passed your CPC in the UK (where you lived at the time) and if they accepted your EU CPC anyways, good for you but it could've been just a mistake or an oversight and you got lucky.
before February 2022 but I also done UK CPC refresher course.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”