Hi all. Regarding applying for jobs, did you wait until you had your license back from DVLA? I had to retain my

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
CleaverXmc

Hi all. Regarding applying for jobs, did you wait until you had your license back from DVLA? I had to retain my

Post by CleaverXmc »

Hi all.
Regarding applying for jobs, did you wait until you had your license back from DVLA?
I had to retain my license and send it off after with my pass certificate as my training provider did my Mod4 after I passed my on road driving test.
I’ve seen a few jobs that have come up and I’d like to speculatively start applying for them, but with only a photocopy of my pass certificate, and online entitlements yet to be added, I’m not sure if I’m better off waiting for it to come back?
Matthen

Re: Hi all. Regarding applying for jobs, did you wait until you had your license back from DVLA? I had to retain my

Post by Matthen »

I didn't have my CPC card because of the training company didn't send it off but was told multiple times they wouldn't even offer a interview without the card in hand (even though the certs prove you have it)
SedMaxi

Re: Hi all. Regarding applying for jobs, did you wait until you had your license back from DVLA? I had to retain my

Post by SedMaxi »

Had an interview and was offered my job without licence and cpc in hand. Company we’re happy to wait a few weeks for me.
Tonance

Post by Tonance »

I got a job with agency and started while waiting for mine to come back. Just took a picture of certificates with me and a copy of licence before it was sent off.
RobWonder

Post by RobWonder »

Apply away bud and explain ya situation if/when ya hear back

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”