Ladies and Gentlemen How often do you do your transport manager refresher and what online providers do you recommend

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Gantus04

Ladies and Gentlemen How often do you do your transport manager refresher and what online providers do you recommend

Post by Gantus04 »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
How often do you do your transport manager refresher and what online providers do you recommend?
Gantus04

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen How often do you do your transport manager refresher and what online providers do you recommend

Post by Gantus04 »

Admin5 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:56 am I used this one a few months ago:
viewtopic.php?t=11348
it is for both PCV and hgv for the same price, isn't it?
Admin5

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen How often do you do your transport manager refresher and what online providers do you recommend

Post by Admin5 »

Gantus04 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:56 am
Admin5 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:56 am I used this one a few months ago:
viewtopic.php?t=11348
it is for both PCV and hgv for the same price, isn't it?
They said it's the same TM refresher course for either HGV or PSV.
Johnicap

Post by Johnicap »

Be very careful - make sure they are a recognized provider or the TC won’t except the certificate.
Driver CPC4U are good.
Gantus04

Post by Gantus04 »

Johnicap wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:01 am Be very careful - make sure they are a recognized provider or the TC won’t except the certificate.
Driver CPC4U are good.
do you do it every 2 years?
Johnicap

Post by Johnicap »

Gantus04 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:02 am
Johnicap wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:01 am Be very careful - make sure they are a recognized provider or the TC won’t except the certificate.
Driver CPC4U are good.
do you do it every 2 years?
The TC is looking for a minimum of every 5 years
Powellon

Post by Powellon »

Maria Groot Jones, I recommend
Gouldin93

Post by Gouldin93 »

TrevorGo wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:05 am2 Years!
i always do a refresher course every 2 years even though the T C office recommends every 5 years
Gantus04

Post by Gantus04 »

TrevorGo wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:05 am2 Years!
that's what I thought
Ronnient

Post by Ronnient »

I am currently running 2 day refreshers in January & February TC likes to see every 5 years as a minimum
Bobreno

Post by Bobreno »

I’m doing a refresher every three years, used Fleetsource for the last one and the online setup worked well
Alexacia

Post by Alexacia »

Every two to three years just done one with MDR in bardon, great course, very informative
Dawnerig

Post by Dawnerig »

Is this 5 year refresher mandatory or recommendation.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”