Hello all Iv got a operator who would like to change his company name. He can change the banking and company house

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Joshin33

Hello all Iv got a operator who would like to change his company name. He can change the banking and company house

Post by Joshin33 »

Hello all
Iv got a operator who would like to change his company name. He can change the banking and company house but what is the process for the operators licence?
Thank you in advance.
MattFour

Re: Hello all Iv got a operator who would like to change his company name. He can change the banking and company house

Post by MattFour »

If the Company registered number remains the same on the Companies House register, email the OTC and they will amend the O Licence and issue new paperwork.
Petewinz

Re: Hello all Iv got a operator who would like to change his company name. He can change the banking and company house

Post by Petewinz »

You need to send the incorporation certificate with the new name to [email protected]
Michellizi

Post by Michellizi »

I'd be looking for clarity on this from the otc as I was on the understanding if company name changes its a new application altogether. Hopefully stand corrected as I would like to change the company name on my o license sometime in the near future
Mikeso80

Post by Mikeso80 »

Michellizi wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:10 pm I'd be looking for clarity on this from the otc as I was on the understanding if company name changes its a new application altogether. Hopefully stand corrected as I would like to change the company name on my o license sometime in the near future
We changed our company name a couple of years back. Wrote a letter to TC with certificate from companies house and amended licence with new company name came back a couple of weeks later.
Jakeffin

Post by Jakeffin »

Michellizi wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:10 pm I'd be looking for clarity on this from the otc as I was on the understanding if company name changes its a new application altogether. Hopefully stand corrected as I would like to change the company name on my o license sometime in the near future
a change of name is fine, so long as it is the same company (rather than a new one)
The key is the company registration number.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”