Don’t know if this is the right place to ask, Looking for advice on operators licence Currently have a O Licence but

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Edwarello

Don’t know if this is the right place to ask, Looking for advice on operators licence Currently have a O Licence but

Post by Edwarello »

Don’t know if this is the right place to ask,
Looking for advice on operators licence.
Currently have a O Licence but looking to put the business LTD.
Anyone been down this route? Isit a new application in the LTD company name or is there a way of changing the company name on the O Licence ??
Last edited by Edwarello on Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andreup

Re: Don’t know if this is the right place to ask, Looking for advice on operators licence Currently have a O Licence but

Post by Andreup »

New application, new company I'm afraid
Andreup

Re: Don’t know if this is the right place to ask, Looking for advice on operators licence Currently have a O Licence but

Post by Andreup »

I'd apply for new o license and new company and run sole until its granted it be easiest way
Edwarello

Post by Edwarello »

Andreup wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:04 pm I'd apply for new o license and new company and run sole until its granted it be easiest way
answered my question b4 I asked 🙏 Thank You
Edwarello

Post by Edwarello »

Andreup wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:04 pm New application, new company I'm afraid
🤯 thank you. My license is a restricted one.
Would you know how this works?
Do I just apply for a new licence and surrender the old one on approval of the new one isit?
LeeQuay

Post by LeeQuay »

Solo trader to LTD, new application, but can ask for schedule 4 so no need to newspaper ad
Danhut

Post by Danhut »

Inform TC of change on entity.
Jamaliz

Post by Jamaliz »

Submit the application for the new company and do a covering letter stating you will be surrendering the current licence once awarded. It may make it a bit quicker if the company has had no issues with TC previously.
Edwarello

Post by Edwarello »

Jamaliz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:09 pm Submit the application for the new company and do a covering letter stating you will be surrendering the current licence once awarded. It may make it a bit quicker if the company has had no issues with TC previously.
thanks. Yes I’m clean, no issues with TC every MOT passed first time.

Return to “Haulage companies | Owner-drivers and fleet owners | General discussions”