NTP online CPC Tm learing and exam

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
tm2be

NTP online CPC Tm learing and exam

Post by tm2be »

Hello

Have you done the ONLINE NTP training to become a TM or do you know anyone who has
and what was the experience for service?

Would you recommend?

cheers
dave3131

Re: NTP online CPC Tm learing and exam

Post by dave3131 »

i did my tm cpc with ntp - oct 21 - it worked for me as i could study in my own time after work / weekends etc, when you have paid you have access to the modules for 12 months - i gave my self a wee challenge to be completed in 6 months- i think they have changed the format recently where you have to get 100% on all modules before moving on - or be able to book the exam. any way it worked for me , passed both exams first time , :D but some people might want to go down the classroom way and complete in a month.
Jackie488

Post by Jackie488 »

Yes I have ,

It suited me better to be able to study at home at times convenient to me , (often late at night ) I completed the course and passed the case study in 6 months, passed the multiple choice 2nd time.

I also sat both exams at home.

I believe its changed now and you have to get 100% in all the modules before you can book the exams .

I wasn’t in a rush to pass mine , but if you are i think the classroom route would suit better.
TMexperts

Post by TMexperts »

If you're looking for training via online, check out the Friendberry virtual classrooms, led by host tutor. Everyone we send there always gives positive feedback for the training and the experience.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”