Afternoon new pass class 1 Dec 2022 looking for weekend work only either class 1 or 2 if any can help or point me in

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
DarryZee

Afternoon new pass class 1 Dec 2022 looking for weekend work only either class 1 or 2 if any can help or point me in

Post by DarryZee »

Afternoon new pass class 1 Dec 2022 looking for weekend work only either class 1 or 2 if any can help or point me in the right direction.
Many thanks
Stewall

Re: Afternoon new pass class 1 Dec 2022 looking for weekend work only either class 1 or 2 if any can help or point me in

Post by Stewall »

Just need to be careful with your working time directive if your working somewhere else aswell matey
Joneson

Re: Afternoon new pass class 1 Dec 2022 looking for weekend work only either class 1 or 2 if any can help or point me in

Post by Joneson »

Stewall wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:18 pm Just need to be careful with your working time directive if your working somewhere else aswell matey
valid point weekly rest under drivers hours regulations is the biggest problem though.
Davetesm

Post by Davetesm »

If you are working and being paid Monday to Friday you can pretty much only drive hgv 1 weekend day every other month. When you insert your digi card you must do a manual entry to cover the period from when you last removed your card until that point and if you've been working any days in the last 28 you'll need to record that.
Willeyes

Post by Willeyes »

Davetesm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:20 pm If you are working and being paid Monday to Friday you can pretty much only drive hgv 1 weekend day every other month. When you insert your digi card you must do a manual entry to cover the period from when you last removed your card until that point and if you've been working any days in the last 28 you'll need to record that.
it's not 1 day every other month? If you're working 5 days you can do 1 day of driving every other weekend. In terms of manual inputs, you only have to do full manual inputs for any fixed week that includes EU regulated driving. If you do not do any EU regulated driving in a week you can record as blocks on tacho paper.
DarryZee

Post by DarryZee »

Willeyes wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:22 pm
Davetesm wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:20 pm If you are working and being paid Monday to Friday you can pretty much only drive hgv 1 weekend day every other month. When you insert your digi card you must do a manual entry to cover the period from when you last removed your card until that point and if you've been working any days in the last 28 you'll need to record that.
it's not 1 day every other month? If you're working 5 days you can do 1 day of driving every other weekend. In terms of manual inputs, you only have to do full manual inputs for any fixed week that includes EU regulated driving. If you do not do any EU regulated driving in a week you can record as blocks on tacho paper.
thankyou

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”