Morning all. With so many struggling to find companies willing to give new passes a go, do you think it'd be a good

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Davintex40

Morning all. With so many struggling to find companies willing to give new passes a go, do you think it'd be a good

Post by Davintex40 »

Morning all. With so many struggling to find companies willing to give new passes a go, do you think it'd be a good idea if we could name those that do?
I'll start
Direct link various sites.
Ocaddefo

Re: Morning all. With so many struggling to find companies willing to give new passes a go, do you think it'd be a good

Post by Ocaddefo »

JonnyV2 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:10 am Booker does... I work for them
https://jobsbookercareers.com/jobs/job/ ... ass-2/3140
Whats it like in bookers? I've had a chat with an agency about a possibility to go there, but they didn't provide much info about the job itself.
JonnyV2

Re: Morning all. With so many struggling to find companies willing to give new passes a go, do you think it'd be a good

Post by JonnyV2 »

Ocaddefo wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:12 am
Whats it like in bookers? I've had a chat with an agency about a possibility to go there, but they didn't provide much info about the job itself.
multi drop cage work to Londis, Budgens and Tesco petrol stations... 3-10 drops... 10 hrs a day usually.. Good pay and easy work and you are left alone to get on with the job...
Ocaddefo

Post by Ocaddefo »

JonnyV2 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:12 am
Ocaddefo wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:12 am
multi drop cage work to Londis, Budgens and Tesco petrol stations... 3-10 drops... 10 hrs a day usually.. Good pay and easy work and you are left alone to get on with the job...
Nice, thanks a lot, It was advertised as 20p/h for class 2 so it's a no brainer i guess lol
Maxtore

Post by Maxtore »

Uniserve do, also provide class 2 - 1 training at times.
Tilbury, Felixstowe (containers), Northampton, Chepstow, Warrington & South Kirkby.
Matteech

Post by Matteech »

Any around the Manchester north west area? Cheers
Jordanex

Post by Jordanex »

Matteech wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:17 am Any around the Manchester north west area? Cheers
I went to AKW in Trafford park as new pass, think Culina also TP will.
Matteech

Post by Matteech »

Jordanex wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:18 am
Matteech wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:17 am Any around the Manchester north west area? Cheers
hi mate is that AKW global logistics you mean? Cheers
Qamario

Post by Qamario »

did you call them or just went to the place?
Jordanex

Post by Jordanex »

Matteech wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:18 am
yep next to parkway part of kinaxia group, I rang the office they said come down for interview offered me a start, first day out with a “buddy” that was it off you go second day.
Davintex40

Post by Davintex40 »

Jordanex wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:22 am

yep next to parkway part of kinaxia group, I rang the office they said come down for interview offered me a start, first day out with a “buddy” that was it off you go second day.
fantastic mate
Qamario

Post by Qamario »

Jordanex wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:22 am

i have applied but no answer i cant find a phone number that would go straight to them
Unsworio

Post by Unsworio »

Waste experts based in Huddersfield
Nowellec

Post by Nowellec »

Anyone know anywhere in Northern Ireland?
Davintex40

Post by Davintex40 »

Nowellec wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:30 am Anyone know anywhere in Northern Ireland?
do any of the companies shared on here have depots in Northern Ireland?
Nowellec

Post by Nowellec »

Davintex40 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:30 am
Nowellec wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:30 am Anyone know anywhere in Northern Ireland?
do any of the companies shared on here have depots in Northern Ireland?
never thought of that, i will check. Thanks
Cheworld

Post by Cheworld »

Hi would you be interested any of these roles?
If so message me your CV and I can submit them internally
https://veoliauki.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/VESDrivers
Davintex40

Post by Davintex40 »

Kimella wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:38 am Any peterborough?
stobarts/culina dhl

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”