Good afternoon all, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here, I have booked TMcpc exam and I need where

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
SiyadElite

Good afternoon all, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here, I have booked TMcpc exam and I need where

Post by SiyadElite »

Good afternoon all,
Hope someone can point me in the right direction here, I have booked TMcpc exam and I need where I can find notes or old exam. Thanks
JoshNan

Re: Good afternoon all, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here, I have booked TMcpc exam and I need where

Post by JoshNan »

Your best bet currently is Eos Training. They are specifically targeted at passing the exams.
Which exam board have you booked with?
SiyadElite

Re: Good afternoon all, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here, I have booked TMcpc exam and I need where

Post by SiyadElite »

JoshNan wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm Your best bet currently is Eos Training. They are specifically targeted at passing the exams.
NTP
JoshNan

Post by JoshNan »

SiyadElite wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm
JoshNan wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm Your best bet currently is Eos Training. They are specifically targeted at passing the exams.
NTP
I believe they offer Cilt exams.
JoshNan

Post by JoshNan »

NTP
what date are your exams booked for?
JoshNan

Post by JoshNan »

NTP
unfortunately, you won't find any Cilt past papers, as they don't publish them.
As somebody else has posted; OCR used to publish their case studies; and their successor SEGA do likewise.
Whilst these are a little different in their layout and format, they will still be valuable practice for you.
JonnyV2

Post by JonnyV2 »

You can down load older cast studies for the OCR website but the only have to examples of multiple choice

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”