Afternoon all, I'm Newly passed class 1 wanting work west Yorkshire area. Any recommendation?

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
GemmaMs

Afternoon all, I'm Newly passed class 1 wanting work west Yorkshire area. Any recommendation?

Post by GemmaMs »

SSlesson

Re: Afternoon all, I'm Newly passed class 1 wanting work west Yorkshire area. Any recommendation?

Post by SSlesson »

Longs of Leeds take on new pass
GemmaMs

Re: Afternoon all, I'm Newly passed class 1 wanting work west Yorkshire area. Any recommendation?

Post by GemmaMs »

SSlesson wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:14 pm Longs of Leeds take on new pass
they wanting experience
SSlesson

Post by SSlesson »

GemmaMs wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:14 pm
they wanting experience
since when? They always have taken on new passes
GemmaMs

Post by GemmaMs »

SSlesson wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:14 pm
they wanting experience
Phoned them today and they said wanting experience
SSlesson

Post by SSlesson »

GemmaMs wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:15 pm
SSlesson wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:14 pm

they wanting experience
Phoned them today and they said wanting experience
sorry about that
Olavons

Post by Olavons »

Try Stobart. Good luck.👍
Gilmouse

Post by Gilmouse »

Currently GemmaMs it’s seriously crap out there . January is always a bad time but this year is shocking. Recession too many drivers etc etc lots of new pass drivers that listened to the rubbish that the government was spouting. Get yourself out there knock on transport company doors show willing etc etc. Not going to be easy but best of luck
GemmaMs

Post by GemmaMs »

Olavons wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:17 pm Try Stobart. Good luck.👍
I will thanks
GemmaMs

Post by GemmaMs »

Gilmouse wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:17 pm Currently GemmaMs it’s seriously crap out there . January is always a bad time but this year is shocking. Recession too many drivers etc etc lots of new pass drivers that listened to the rubbish that the government was spouting. Get yourself out there knock on transport company doors show willing etc etc. Not going to be easy but best of luck
thanks
EEvans

Post by EEvans »

Give Major logistics agency a call, they may be able to help with some work to get you some experience. 👍🏻
Kendallo

Post by Kendallo »

Try Recovery industry just to gain some experience may not be arctic work but they are always looking for drivers shocking pay but always taking on and a lot of new drivers
Markonry

Post by Markonry »

Not west Yorkshire but Reed bordall Boroughbridge is a good bet not best job but a start

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”