Gone an passed my class 1 HGV today. First time passed with several years experience with busses and coaches. Does

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
King4co

Gone an passed my class 1 HGV today. First time passed with several years experience with busses and coaches. Does

Post by King4co »

Gone an passed my class 1 HGV today. First time passed with several years experience with busses and coaches. Does anyone know of any jobs going in and around the Leeds area. Thanks
Stepayro

Re: Gone an passed my class 1 HGV today. First time passed with several years experience with busses and coaches. Does

Post by Stepayro »

Longs of leeds downtons walkers newcold all take newbies and if you're willing to travel a bit further reed boardall at borough bridge also take on.
King4co

Re: Gone an passed my class 1 HGV today. First time passed with several years experience with busses and coaches. Does

Post by King4co »

Stepayro wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 pm Longs of leeds downtons walkers newcold all take newbies and if you're willing to travel a bit further reed boardall at borough bridge also take on.
cheers
Stepayro

Post by Stepayro »

King4co wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:16 pm
Stepayro wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:15 pm Longs of leeds downtons walkers newcold all take newbies and if you're willing to travel a bit further reed boardall at borough bridge also take on.
cheers
no worries pal also morans at arla but arla also take on doing the milk tankers 4 on 4 off also try troy foods as well
Hitenes

Post by Hitenes »

Xpo logistics Wetherby.
McDowells Keighley.

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”