Hi all, I am newly qualified in Cat C and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Does anyone have any tips that

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
LiamenCy

Hi all, I am newly qualified in Cat C and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Does anyone have any tips that

Post by LiamenCy »

Hi all, I am newly qualified in Cat C and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Does anyone have any tips that could be useful for me, or know of any good ways for me to find something?
Thanks in advance!
Martinju

Re: Hi all, I am newly qualified in Cat C and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Does anyone have any tips that

Post by Martinju »

Get the C.V the best it can be and tailoring the cover note to the company your applying for will go a long way. I know it’s basic things but people get lazy and sloppy with them so best way to stand out from the rest, remember the company’s initial impressions are those 2 bits of paper in front of them.
People are finding it hard to get into work at the moment but it’s not impossible, I got work after 2 weeks of applying and I’m now getting the important experience that they all want
LiamenCy

Re: Hi all, I am newly qualified in Cat C and looking for work in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Does anyone have any tips that

Post by LiamenCy »

Martinju wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:46 am Get the C.V the best it can be and tailoring the cover note to the company your applying for will go a long way. I know it’s basic things but people get lazy and sloppy with them so best way to stand out from the rest, remember the company’s initial impressions are those 2 bits of paper in front of them.
People are finding it hard to get into work at the moment but it’s not impossible, I got work after 2 weeks of applying and I’m now getting the important experience that they all want
thank you for the advice 🙂
JamMiny

Post by JamMiny »

Agree with a good cv. Knock on doors with your cv printed and ready. Ring places. If you’re struggling for work and agencies will give you work then take it for experience. Usually there’s work on the bin rounds
LiamenCy

Post by LiamenCy »

JamMiny wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:47 am Agree with a good cv. Knock on doors with your cv printed and ready. Ring places. If you’re struggling for work and agencies will give you work then take it for experience. Usually there’s work on the bin rounds
brill, thank you 🙂

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”