Hi guys just wondering how many of you struggle for a truck stop and if you do where would you like to see one as

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Jamess

Re: Hi guys just wondering how many of you struggle for a truck stop and if you do where would you like to see one as

Post by Jamess »

Anywhere is good if there is one off the motorway that's a busy area
Adamorce

Re: Hi guys just wondering how many of you struggle for a truck stop and if you do where would you like to see one as

Post by Adamorce »

Working out of Avonmouth me seeing how many trucks are parked up over night some that end up with parking tickets I’d go for a large industrial area such as that
Bramlett

Post by Bramlett »

A75 in Scotland would be a good shout, 100 miles of road without a safe stop on it...
SteBuzz

Post by SteBuzz »

Bramlett wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:22 pm A75 in Scotland would be a good shout, 100 miles of road without a safe stop on it...
and loads of traffic going Ireland to Northern England.
Stuarrici

Post by Stuarrici »

I wouldn’t bother. Autonomy is coming.
Reddlexi

Post by Reddlexi »

There’s going to be quite a few new one’s open on the 4th July
Tinsidd

Post by Tinsidd »

Good luck Kelly hope it all works out for both of you
Tinsidd

Post by Tinsidd »

Spare ground about a mile away from motorway. Millionaire in weeks
Paulenfe

Post by Paulenfe »

A1 between Edinburgh and Newcastle
AltarMc

Post by AltarMc »

Just off the M25 somewhere, one that doesn’t charge £50 a night with no voucher and not filled with Link transport because of snap!
Ianoweb

Post by Ianoweb »

There’s not enough truck stops. I think the entire Country needs more.
Micryne

Post by Micryne »

I've said before, all the sites being vacated after 'upgrades' to motorways, where the firm(s) based themselves.
Hard standing
Motorway access
Power
Water....
Needs toilet/shower block, secure fencing with security, caf'.
Done.

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”