Company have gave me esso card & UK fuels wex card to fuel up I've downloaded e route app How do I know for certain

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
JardaJo

Company have gave me esso card & UK fuels wex card to fuel up I've downloaded e route app How do I know for certain

Post by JardaJo »

Company have gave me esso card & UK fuels wex card to fuel up
I've downloaded e route app
How do I know for certain the garages on there accept them cards
Howieff35

Re: Company have gave me esso card & UK fuels wex card to fuel up I've downloaded e route app How do I know for certain

Post by Howieff35 »

Check with cashiers before you fuel up 👍🏿👍🏿🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚
JardaJo

Re: Company have gave me esso card & UK fuels wex card to fuel up I've downloaded e route app How do I know for certain

Post by JardaJo »

Howieff35 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:12 pm Check with cashiers before you fuel up 👍🏿👍🏿🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚
yeah but if I'm running low mate I need to know
Howieff35

Post by Howieff35 »

JardaJo wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:12 pm
Howieff35 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:12 pm Check with cashiers before you fuel up 👍🏿👍🏿🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚
yeah but if I'm running low mate I need to know
Okay give them a ring 👍🏿
Steverr50

Post by Steverr50 »

Quiet a lot have the card terminal at the pump which needs to be put in before you start
Coliqu65

Post by Coliqu65 »

Personally I go in and ask as I'm passing. We use key fuels and the app is rubbish. I just then make a note of them. Saved me a few times. Also asking other drivers where fuel bunkers are. Found that they never appear on the apps
Johnny43

Post by Johnny43 »

If one doesn't, the next one does. Oh and ukfuels on MOTO sites use inferior fuel for trucks.
Marcuss

Post by Marcuss »

Esso card should be able to use all esso. UK fuels go on there web site tells you stations they can be used.
Ilestmex

Post by Ilestmex »

You don’t.Not everywhere advertises what cards they take on the price board out front and they change.I discovered this soon after getting my first of five cards two years ago.I have managed to get a refund if it’s the card firm’s fault because it’s showing on their app but tbh it’s not worth the hassle.
Tommac

Post by Tommac »

Not all do, alway ask if no sign outside. Bury St Edmunds didn't.
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

hi give the fuelmate app a go its good lists every card/garage by postcode.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Just go in and ask, I’ve been caught out before, lesson learned
Jamiett

Post by Jamiett »

Most places check the card before you begin fueling
Andreive

Post by Andreive »

Fuelmate app pretty good too
Mikertt

Post by Mikertt »

Phone them! I got caught out down Portsmouth. As I only have EDC. Says on reroute app they take it. Turns out after putting my pin in at the terminal for the 3rd time, I realized they didn't! 🤣 (Portsmouth truck stop)
JardaJo

Post by JardaJo »

Ollient wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:25 pm Key fuels have an app
I'm with UK fuels mate
Ritchey

Post by Ritchey »

JardaJo wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:25 pm
I'm with UK fuels mate
tbh mate I think they are similar, if they accept key fuels they normally accept uK fuel
JardaJo

Post by JardaJo »

Ritchey wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:26 pm
I'm with UK fuels mate
tbh mate I think they are similar, if they accept key fuels they normally accept uK fuel
I asked the boss & he said no
Ollient

Post by Ollient »

JardaJo wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:26 pm
Ritchey wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:26 pm

I'm with UK fuels mate
I asked the boss & he said no
oh didn’t see that 😂😂😂
Shanext

Post by Shanext »

I find this one really helpful
Attachments
Picture.jpg
Picture.jpg (83.52 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Isaacto

Post by Isaacto »

Good luck with UK fuels hope you dont mind queuing 🙈
JardaJo

Post by JardaJo »

Isaacto wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:38 pm Good luck with UK fuels hope you dont mind queuing 🙈
I ain't on timed delivery so all good
JardaJo

Post by JardaJo »

Do most motorway services accept UK fuels
Jonatter

Post by Jonatter »

Most services I've been to make u take the card in first too so u will know but once u have 600 liters of fuel In its someone else's problem when it doesn't work
Bobbyan

Post by Bobbyan »

Go in and ask before lol I didn’t and ended up having to pay on my card and get the cash off work when I got back 😅
JardaJo

Post by JardaJo »

Bobbyan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:43 pm Go in and ask before lol I didn’t and ended up having to pay on my card and get the cash off work when I got back 😅
what if you ain't got the money in the bank lol
Steverr50

Post by Steverr50 »

Uk fuels/key fuels you can use in most apple green esso and bp garages
Iaintern

Post by Iaintern »

Tesco accept Keyfuels cards depending on what you are driving
Nemeson

Post by Nemeson »

I use e - route app you can see the services station there, and them services, it allows you to choose services near you or in the route
Steppex

Post by Steppex »

Go in to garage they will tell you if you can fuel up😁
Northie

Post by Northie »

THE APP is 💩 total 💩👍
It shows one on the A14 ... which is now a lay-by... and has been for many years !! 🤣
RoiRoy

Post by RoiRoy »

If the card has a yellow rectangular box with a red squiggle across it you can use it in Shell.
Hamillon

Post by Hamillon »

Alot of the Ukfuels accept the wex card as i have wex aswell,
Chrisan

Post by Chrisan »

Uk fuels have an app you can download and you can put your route in and it shows you where there petrol stations are on route.
jakeUKfuels

Post by jakeUKfuels »

if anyone wants any fuel card price comparisons, drop me a message to see how we can trim your fuel spend

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”