Hi everyone new class 2 driver. Only been in my first lorry job for a week Looking for a satnav app to download that

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
Yazzey

Re: Hi everyone new class 2 driver. Only been in my first lorry job for a week Looking for a satnav app to download that

Post by Yazzey »

Used to use roadloads but it seemed to struggle when going through central London so I use Co-Pilot now and I've no problems since 👍
CContime

Re: Hi everyone new class 2 driver. Only been in my first lorry job for a week Looking for a satnav app to download that

Post by CContime »

Sygic is what I use now, had snoopers for 12 years but better updates on Sygic.
Wilkinno

Post by Wilkinno »

Xgody sat nav its bout 70 quid on ebay
Darredd

Post by Darredd »

I'm still using my trusty 5yo Snooper.
It's clunky but calculates routes fast and rarely let's me down.
Neillate

Post by Neillate »

If you're driving a DAF, you'll also need the app for local DAF breakdown centres
Doidom

Post by Doidom »

I’ve got a truck navpal also off Amazon cost £79
Masonne

Post by Masonne »

Yeah-your loaf and a map book_old school
Finllay

Post by Finllay »

Same as you mate started my job on Monday and the majority of the drivers use Road Lords.

Return to “HGV truck drivers | General discussions”