Does anyone know if SEGA are still awarding credit for my OCR passes? And also how do I obtain the full certificate

Share ideas, best practices, ask questions. No ads here.
GlynMin

Does anyone know if SEGA are still awarding credit for my OCR passes? And also how do I obtain the full certificate

Post by GlynMin »

Evening All.
I passed my R2 Case Study Exam-Road Haulage with OCR back in March 2020 and I have just passed the R1 Multi-Choice Exam with SEGA in December just gone, I got the result on Friday that I have passed.
I am aware that SEGA have taken over the exams as OCR no longer run the award and haven’t done for a while now.
Does anyone know if SEGA are still awarding credit for my OCR passes? And also how do I obtain the full certificate from SEGA for my qualification?
Thanks
Jonathun

Re: Does anyone know if SEGA are still awarding credit for my OCR passes? And also how do I obtain the full certificate

Post by Jonathun »

You may have to contact SEGA themselves to ask. I did hear somewhere as well you only get a certain amount of time if you fail one to retake it.
Thomate

Re: Does anyone know if SEGA are still awarding credit for my OCR passes? And also how do I obtain the full certificate

Post by Thomate »

I think it’s two years but best to check with them directly
Mikeystt

Post by Mikeystt »

Its 2years, but they will have certificate(OCR) for your case study and your SEGA, will be SEGA
Kubacto90

Post by Kubacto90 »

SEGA accepts OCR results from December 2019 or later. That's what I was told when sitting mine.
TMexperts

Post by TMexperts »

Go back to the centre you did your exams with, ask them, they can guide/advise you, and if you ask will sort out the certificate at SEGA for you.

Return to “Transport managers | General discussions”