Hello! My father is a Class 1 Driver and has Pre-Settled status, Nino, LTD, British driving license, CPC, Tacho card

Ads by truck drivers looking for work
GheoMar

Hello! My father is a Class 1 Driver and has Pre-Settled status, Nino, LTD, British driving license, CPC, Tacho card

Post by GheoMar »

Hello! My father is a Class 1 Driver and has Pre-Settled status, Nino, LTD, British driving license, CPC, Tacho card. He has experience on class 1 for 30 years, in Europe he drove for 12 years, in UK he drove for 1 year... The only issue will be the language barrier, but he did a lot of progress in the last year, and also i can help him all the time with any problems of understanding. Under the conditions given above, do you think you can recommend a job for him? I mention that we live in Birmingham. I appreciate any help!
Kieraco

Re: Hello! My father is a Class 1 Driver and has Pre-Settled status, Nino, LTD, British driving license, CPC, Tacho card

Post by Kieraco »

Little chance on Ltd all coming to a end
Suthand

Re: Hello! My father is a Class 1 Driver and has Pre-Settled status, Nino, LTD, British driving license, CPC, Tacho card

Post by Suthand »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 pm Little chance on Ltd all coming to a end
what does ltd mean.. and why
It’s coming to a end
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Suthand wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 pm Little chance on Ltd all coming to a end
It’s coming to a end
if you don’t now what it is then don’t worry
Suthand

Post by Suthand »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:13 pm
It’s coming to a end
I was just being nosey that’s why I asked. And just wondering what it was.
Bogdon

Post by Bogdon »

Suthand wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 pm

It’s coming to a end
Ltd means tax dodgers, hope it comes to an end.
Garyds

Post by Garyds »

Bogdon wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:16 pm
Suthand wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 pm

Ltd means tax dodgers, hope it comes to an end.
never… best thing was in my life is swap paye to ltd
Bogdon

Post by Bogdon »

to be honest this ltd thing is the most stupid thing England ever came up with because you can't be self employed and have a business while working for someone else also using their trucks too ,it will be over soon ,since the Queen died things started to change little by little it's hard now because of the war and especially the brexit thing which you guys voted for without realizing the outcome, England was soo good before brexit. I heard nobody whining about something.
Dawyse

Post by Dawyse »

yep. dead like fred
Nathanix

Post by Nathanix »

Are they going to close down every Ltd company?
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Nathanix wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:20 pm
that I can’t answer
Nathanix

Post by Nathanix »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:20 pm
that I can’t answer
I can, the answer is no!! Can you explain how "Ltd all coming to an end"!!
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

that I can’t answer
agencies and hauliers both being investigated with revoke of memberships and licences being promised
Nathanix

Post by Nathanix »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:21 pm

that I can’t answer
agencies and hauliers both being investigated with revoke of memberships and licences being promised
Some agencies & hauliers being under investigation doesn't mean Ltd is coming to an end 🤷🏻‍♂️ Ltd drivers should not be using agencies and there is no issue with hauliers using Ltd drivers providing the drivers are fully ir35 compliant.
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Nathanix wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:21 pm

Some agencies & hauliers being under investigation doesn't mean Ltd is coming to an end 🤷🏻‍♂️ Ltd drivers should not be using agencies and there is no issue with hauliers using Ltd drivers providing the drivers are fully ir35 compliant.
no driver is IR35 compliant unless there running there own wagon
Andres

Post by Andres »

wrong
Kaspeco

Post by Kaspeco »

they are getting rid of the ir35 and you say ltd is coming to an end? What are you on about?!
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Kaspeco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:23 pm
they are getting rid of the ir35 and you say ltd is coming to an end? What are you on about?!
agencies and hauliers being investigated by HMRC passing on fines
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Kaspeco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:23 pm
they were before the reform of it and back track
Nathanix

Post by Nathanix »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:22 pm

If you actually did some homework on the subject and stop just spouting what other people have put, you would know that is utter 💩
Kieraco

Post by Kieraco »

Nathanix wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:24 pm

If you actually did some homework on the subject and stop just spouting what other people have put, you would know that is utter 💩
ok maybe you want to try running both and see the issues you get caused clearly a Tax dodger hoping it don’t all come to an end
Nathanix

Post by Nathanix »

Kieraco wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:25 pm
Nathanix wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:24 pm

ok maybe you want to try running both and see the issues you get caused clearly a Tax dodger hoping it don’t all come to an end
I'm all for weeding out the tax dodgers but not everyone is. A one person Ltd company operating as a PSC using agencies to get work, paying low wages and high dividends are the ones HMRC should be after.
I own fridge vans, employ drivers (PAYE) yet I still drive hgv for others, am I tax dodging!! If I am tell me why I pay so much in employer NI 😂😂
GheoMar

Post by GheoMar »

He can start on PAYE, no probs
KKevins

Post by KKevins »

Can't speak much English might be a problem.
GheoMar

Post by GheoMar »

KKevins wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm Can't speak much English might be a problem.
yes mate, it is, but i have helped him all the time when he struggles
KKevins

Post by KKevins »

GheoMar wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:27 pm
KKevins wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm Can't speak much English might be a problem.
but you can't help him on the different yard, different company, when he must speak English and understanding when he should reverse or leave the trailer and paperwork and many things
GheoMar

Post by GheoMar »

KKevins wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:27 pm
but you can't help him on the different yard, different company, when he must speak English and understanding when he should reverse or leave the trailer and paperwork and many things
he can understand and speak but not very well, and darling, doing 12 years in Europe, is even harder to speak in English with Germans, Italians, French people....im sure they speak even worst than in England, so therefore, after 1 year of Uk, his English is ok for signing paper work and taking instructions in the yard or anything like this
KKevins

Post by KKevins »

GheoMar wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:30 pm
KKevins wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:27 pm

he can understand and speak but not very well, and darling, doing 12 years in Europe, is even harder to speak in English with Germans, Italians, French people....im sure they speak even worst than in England, so therefore, after 1 year of Uk, his English is ok for signing paper work and taking instructions in the yard or anything like this
true. In many countries people don't speak in English but in England is necessary, especially when companies don't need too many drivers like now.
Adrianni

Post by Adrianni »

its large companies they are looking at as they employ drivers full time it is not ending ir35 expect a uturn government wont do it
Zowield

Post by Zowield »

Don't know where your nearest b&m warehouse is but 70% of their workers are foreign. I worked in one in Liverpool for 6 years now and my partner is on the class 1s for them

Return to “HGV truck drivers looking for work | Employment wanted”